What is going on in 4A D2 Region 3?

kicker 2.0

22 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Are y'all considering who they are playing? Maybe they beefed up their preseason schedule.

I'm not considering anything. Question was asked when was last time Cameron Yoe started season 1-3, I answered.

I know what kind of schedule Yoe has had over the last several years. Speaks for itself.

I do believe the two weeks off has a lot of the golden triangle-Houston schools at a disadvantage. I hope they can catch up by district. maybe by week 6 they will have caught -up. It doesn't look like West Orange-Starks is behind schedule but if you asked the coach he would say they were a little behind where they should be. You don't lose that much practice plus the stress they all went through without having  them lacking in some areas especially conditioning. JMO

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm not considering anything. Question was asked when was last time Cameron Yoe started season 1-3, I answered.

I know what kind of schedule Yoe has had over the last several years. Speaks for itself.

Yeah that's what I was meaning. Just cause a team starts 0-3 or 1-3 doesn't mean they aren't as good. Just like Cameron Yoe which you pointed out

Bellville has played a tough non district schedule but also isn't as good as years past. Madisonville has a improved team and have played a couple good teams, but still wouldn't challenge WOS. Yoe blew out Bellville in week 1 , but lost in overtime to Bay City who also beat Bellville in overtime. That kinda had me scratching my head. Yoes losses are to Bay City, China Spring, and Gatesville . All good 4A teams. 

4 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Bellville has played a tough non district schedule but also isn't as good as years past. Madisonville has a improved team and have played a couple good teams, but still wouldn't challenge WOS. Yoe blew out Bellville in week 1 , but lost in overtime to Bay City who also beat Bellville in overtime. That kinda had me scratching my head. Yoes losses are to Bay City, China Spring, and Gatesville . All good 4A teams. 

Yeah, maybe I should have titled my post what is wrong with "all of the big boys in each classification" lol

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:24 AM, kicker 2.0 said:

rWhat is up with the region? The perennial winners are losing. Is it maybe because of Harvey and not being able to practice or starting the season late? Anyways, I hope all can get back to somewhat normal eventually. 

Hum not those Gobblers they are the team to watch though out the season. They have a super kid over there who can catch and run outstandingly, and they at not too bad on defense. I would scout them early as I am sure they will do to WO. JMO.