Kingwood Park 13 Barbers Hill 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

I understand these young announcers for 99.5 are doing the play x play as a service.  However, they seriously are about to work my last nerve with their idiotic and juvenile color and total lack of understanding of the game.  From what I can make out, injuries have just about decimated the Hill's offense.  We're out a starting QB, RB, and on D, a captain as well.  Simply cannot move the ball!!  Hopefully someone actually at the game will be able to shed light since these 2 bozos on the radio sound as though they're sitting in the living room playing Madden!!  smdh!!!!!

56 minutes ago, Eagle82 said:

I understand these young announcers for 99.5 are doing the play x play as a service.  However, they seriously are about to work my last nerve with their idiotic and juvenile color and total lack of understanding of the game.  From what I can make out, injuries have just about decimated the Hill's offense.  We're out a starting QB, RB, and on D, a captain as well.  Simply cannot move the ball!!  Hopefully someone actually at the game will be able to shed light since these 2 bozos on the radio sound as though they're sitting in the living room playing Madden!!  smdh!!!!!

Radio broadcasters were terrible, I guess a positive is that they can only get better but they are second guessing the play calling/coaching, calling out the players on drops and just awful. Find new ones. 

1 hour ago, Eagle82 said:

Hang in there BH a good coach has to adjust now. Good luck & get well. 

BH is in trouble. We were lucky if we had over 100 yards of offense. The lack of preparing a backup QB is going to hurt us. We have zero running game and 80% of our passes are Go routes. Better start with short passes and high percentage plays, screens to RB's or something. It's going to be a tough rest of year due to injuries. Time for coach to prove the top dollar money was spent well. Good luck to the Eagles rest of year.

12 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

BH QB out for the season with what was said to be broken collerbone and maybe ligament damage. This is what was told to me, but someone else may verify better then me.

I'm repeating what the sidelines told me, so I hope I'm not giving bad info, probably should've waited till someone closer said for sure. Hopefully, the info I got is wrong.

47 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

BH is in trouble. We were lucky if we had over 100 yards of offense. The lack of preparing a backup QB is going to hurt us. We have zero running game and 80% of our passes are Go routes. Better start with short passes and high percentage plays, screens to RB's or something. It's going to be a tough rest of year due to injuries. Time for coach to prove the top dollar money was spent well. Good luck to the Eagles rest of year.

With all the injuries y'all have I don't think Tom Landry could even come in there and do anything at this point!

• Bigdog locked this topic