Dayton 28 Humble 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

Dayton scored at will first half and then imploded second half - Humble is stacked with big athletes if they had a coach and disipline players they would make deep play-off runs every year. RB Santee had a good game - we need to clean up all the dumb penalties ,fumbles about cost us the game . I don't agree with putting the game in our kickers hands ( he's not consistent ) Santee should of gotten the ball after we dropped the pass in the end zone. One more win to night and thats a good thing - Go Bronco's !

11 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Humble is so scary for Crosby right now... 

Humble look like the comeback kings, Crosby takes their foot off the gas at times. 

That's an upset waiting to happen. 

Humbles qb went out on crutches. Was hurt on their first offensive play from scrimmage. If he doesn't come back the only team Humble will beat is Splendora. Humble will literally leave receivers completely unguarded and is absolutely horrible fundamentally. They have no clue what their assignments are and if you have any kind of hurry up offense they will always be out of position or just simply have 12 men on the field. If Dayton didn't play down to their level they could have won by 40+. Never seen so many penalties in a game.

3 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Humbles qb went out on crutches. Was hurt on their first offensive play from scrimmage. If he doesn't come back the only team Humble will beat is Splendora. Humble will literally leave receivers completely unguarded and is absolutely horrible fundamentally. They have no clue what their assignments are and if you have any kind of hurry up offense they will always be out of position or just simply have 12 men on the field. If Dayton didn't play down to their level they could have won by 40+. Never seen so many penalties in a game.

right so given this Crosby will definitely lose now, thx bronco pride you jinxed us. 

7 minutes ago, Red Boyou said:

Can't wait for next Friday, should be a real test for the Broncos but if they clean up a few things I think they can get the W.

I agree. This will be a big step up in competition from the last 2 weeks. I had Humble Splendora and Caney Creek penciled in before the season started. Porter and KP might be better than I expected so the next 5 games will be tough.