Does this guy truly have a shot in Bama?

westend1

9 hours ago, westend1 said:

This is the hidden content, please

I don't know the qualifications or disqualifications of his opponent. If he is running against a Liberal, then yes he should in win in a landside even if he is deemed mentally insane..the lesser of two mentally incompetences. The last presidential race should have open every ones eyes to that...but sadly some remain closed.

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

I don't know the qualifications or disqualifications of his opponent. If he is running against a Liberal, then yes he should in win in a landside even if he is deemed mentally insane..the lesser of two mentally incompetences. The last presidential race should have open every ones eyes to that...but sadly some remain closed.

Trump openly supports the other guy.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Robert Lee himsef said the bs flag and statues were divisive

Oh, but the left hates Robert E. Lee, don't you know that nt?

There's been numerous post on here telling of his character, but no one on the left believed them.  Glad you're starting to learn.

On 9/23/2017 at 6:25 AM, westend1 said:

Trump openly supports the other guy.

On 9/23/2017 at 10:50 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Trump’s not holding anything back.  Libs are losing their minds

Busy night for the Tweeter in Chief lol

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

And even sadder when those who lost an election continue to cry whine about the results via "protests, russia, yada yada yada.  None of which will change anything.

And some on here said there was no way Hillary would lose.  I also thought some, one in particular, said they weren't coming back on here if Trump won.

15 hours ago, Big girl said:

It is sad that a 70 year old msn acts like a belligerent child.

That behavior is not bound to an age limit by the side that lost to the 70 year old man. Didn't you admit you cried like a baby whose candy was stolen when learning of the election results? Didn't your party retreat to safe spaces supplied with crayons and Play-doh after learning their side lost. Remind me again, who is acting like a belligerent child? Please save yourself some embarrassment and refrain from answering.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

That behavior is not bound to an age limit by the side that lost to the 70 year old man. Didn't you admit you cried like a baby whose candy was stolen when learning of the election results? Didn't your party retreat to safe spaces supplied with crayons and Play-doh after learning their side lost. Remind me again, who is acting like a belligerent child? Please save yourself some embarrassment and refrain from answering.

I'm amazed she spelled belligerent right...missed on man, though.