Crosby & LC-M fans, hear the news?

AggiesAreWe

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Schedule Update: Crosby @ LC-M next Friday, September 29th at 7pm.

What say you Cougar and Bear fans?

I was hoping to get a game on our bye week. Where is 14.2 at to tell us we are not worthy opponent. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Good for y'all.  

Man, LCM17... I feel like, well, you this year.  All of my Cardinal fans have disappeared.  It's like the L-Train all over again.  

It happens you have fans that come and go on here. The way I feel I could jump on another team and be a band wagaon fan. Not everyone has the luxury having teams like Katy, Allen, and Carthage and other power house teams. LCM has work to do to be a better program. I like that Crouch did not turn down this game from the future state Champs 

3 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Where is LCM stadium?

Just north of Orange.  From Crosby, take I-10 to Orange.  Take the 16th Street (Hwy 87) exit.  While on the feeder take a left under the overpass onto 16th street (Hwy 87) and go north about 1 to 1 1/2.  The school and stadium are on the left.  It will be crowded for y'all.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Just north of Orange.  From Crosby, take I-10 to Orange.  Take the 16th Street (Hwy 87) exit.  While on the feeder take a left under the overpass onto 16th street (Hwy 87) and go north about 1 to 1 1/2.  The school and stadium are on the left.  It will be crowded for y'all.

4 minutes ago, LCM17 said:
7327 State Hwy 87

Orange, TX 77632

Thanks

I don't understand the logic behind this, but oh well.  Why would Crosby schedule a non-district game on their bye week during their district schedule.  You risk getting players hurt, causing them to miss games that actually mean something.  I hope they start ALL the backups.  This game means nothing.  District has already started, and they will be 3 games into the season.  It's not like they are using this as a preparation game.  SMH. 

26 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I don't understand the logic behind this, but oh well.  Why would Crosby schedule a non-district game on their bye week during their district schedule.  You risk getting players hurt, causing them to miss games that actually mean something.  I hope they start ALL the backups.  This game means nothing.  District has already started, and they will be 3 games into the season.  It's not like they are using this as a preparation game.  SMH. 

Honestly sounds to me Crosby is just trying to gain some confidence 

11 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Honestly sounds to me Crosby is just trying to gain some confidence 

Seriously doubt that is the reason.  They will be two games into their district schedule, with the first game being a win over a team that most of you picked them to lose. If they didn't gain a little confidence beating BH, I doubt they gain any playing LCM.  Like I said, I would play all backups, even if it meant losing.  If one of the key starters would get hurt, how smart would that look in the early stages of district play ?

38 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Didn't y'all have to cancel a game? I would think your coach knows his team and where the program should be at this point of the year and maybe they need another game to watch players on film in attempt to correct them. You can learn something everyday. I understand the starters could possibly get hurt but let's hope that doesn't happen. It was also our bye week and I'm happy LCM has a game to play we need the work.