Port Neches-Groves 42 Lumberton 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

We have tons of things to clean up. Messy game, and the score could have been worse. Chumperton plays hard, but I honestly think they will get 1 district win if that. Serious issues that way. As for PNG. Once again we where super vanilla. Need to clean up mistakes on both sides. but it was hard to tell in the 2nd half with all the subs in. All in all, this was a scrimmage that will get us some time on the field. Another week off, then back to play again. Keep the hope alive L Train11. I'll leave one comment about Chumperton . Not being harsh, but with that offense I think struggling will become a yearly thing. I thought Babins gameplan to slow it down was smart, but there is no chance of coming back with that offensive scheme, as usual the kids played hard.... 

Well wasn't expecting a shut out. But PNG came out and proved why they are ranked. Good luck to the rest of the district with them, I'm just glad we got that out of the way! I'll be rooting for PNG throughout the playoffs. And for RJ, I just watched a short documentary the other day about Vince Young and that amazing Rose Bowl game, I remember that game like it was yesterday. I hope he can go out there and make Texas Football great again! But he's still got plenty of butt kicking to hand out in high school before he needs to worry about that!

I truly believed we had a chance to come out and compete tonight, obviously the scoreboard tells a different story. Supposedly we were in the red zone twice in the fist half and couldn't score? I don't know, just what I heard. Anyway, excuses are useless and a loss is a loss. I'm nowhere near ready to give up on this season yet. Central looks to be down as well, so the battle for fourth place is still on.

Stattrax, we will remain Chumperton until we beat y'all lol I guess we can make this an annual debate between the two of us. All in good fun. Now go pick on somebody else for once!! Lol

P.S. I'll  go ahead and have my crow fried with a side of grape kool aid! On to Livingston...

20 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Well wasn't expecting a shut out. But PNG came out and proved why they are ranked. Good luck to the rest of the district with them, I'm just glad we got that out of the way! I'll be rooting for PNG throughout the playoffs. And for RJ, I just watched a short documentary the other day about Vince Young and that amazing Rose Bowl game, I remember that game like it was yesterday. I hope he can go out there and make Texas Football great again! But he's still got plenty of butt kicking to hand out in high school before he needs to worry about that!

I truly believed we had a chance to come out and compete tonight, obviously the scoreboard tells a different story. Supposedly we were in the red zone twice in the fist half and couldn't score? I don't know, just what I heard. Anyway, excuses are useless and a loss is a loss. I'm nowhere near ready to give up on this season yet. Central looks to be down as well, so the battle for fourth place is still on.

Stattrax, we will remain Chumperton until we beat y'all lol I guess we can make this an annual debate between the two of us. All in good fun. Now go pick on somebody else for once!! Lol

P.S. I'll  go ahead and have my crow fried with a side of grape kool aid! On to Livingston...

Most teams who get behind PNG will have trouble this season. Roschon is a very special talent and just so happens to have a good group of players surrounding him this season. Lumberton should be better than a few teams this season. The biggest problem for you guys will be shoring up the defense. That's what will hurt you the most. You really have a good RB over there. I thought he needed more touches. You will compete with Livingston, Baytown Lee, who knows about Vidor with all they have been through and Ozen looks down. You never know.