Port Arthur Memorial 35 Beaumont Central 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

Also let's be clear. Xbox must change the offense from this zone read to have a true qb to be successful. Like last year, everyone knew Kadon wasn't fast and was timid. You can see it. Defenses would blitz and he would fold. Same thing might happen to Ladia. If a defense know you can't run, they coming. Now if ladia can spot the hot route and get rid of it quickly and complete the pass that's another story. 

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Incorrect sir. It was stated if RJ was at PAM when Bambi aka coaches son was there, he would not start. It would be a competition for the position between him and Jones this year. Also go look at Jones as soph playing qb on varsity against north shore. That's the Jones I know and what he did against west brook. It's on hudle if u don't believe me. I find it funny after one game Jones ran 17 times and y'all saying, he's a rb. Boy wonder playing for those folks run 25 times about to die and he's a qb smh

Incorrect? Do I need to go quote you in the original thread to prove myself right?

10 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

We never got word in the press box. He never played a down in 2nd half.

Looked good in first half though.

Hines had 2 quick TD runs, the 1st one I don't even know if he was touched.  If you look at the film, somewhere in the 1st quarter, he took a shot/hit to his right lower leg.  He was seen working it and bending it at the knee.  At that point they were up 21-6 and it looked like no slowing down for the Titans.  Probably why you didn't see much more of him.

32 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Hines had 2 quick TD runs, the 1st one I don't even know if he was touched.  If you look at the film, somewhere in the 1st quarter, he took a shot/hit to his right lower leg.  He was seen working it and bending it at the knee.  At that point they were up 21-6 and it looked like no slowing down for the Titans.  Probably why you didn't see much more of him.

Exactly... look like a shot to the knee

4 hours ago, PortArthur33 said:

Imo, Jones and Ladia are a better version of the 2 WBrook Qbs.  Taking nothing away from those 2, but if its done right, you can have a spectacular offense at PAM.  

I've seen enough to know the Titans have the best or 2nd best receiving core in the area.  We'll see sooner or later.

Yeah that would be your opinion! Lmao...

6 hours ago, PortArthur33 said:

Imo, Jones and Ladia are a better version of the 2 WBrook Qbs.  Taking nothing away from those 2, but if its done right, you can have a spectacular offense at PAM.  

I've seen enough to know the Titans have the best or 2nd best receiving core in the area.  We'll see sooner or later.

Idk about better because both of those guys pass well and Elia runs pretty well himself. Plus those guys have proven they can compete by performing pretty solidly at the position last year. Until the results are on the field I would shy against saying anything is better. It's an opinion until you have the live action acts to support it. I get it though, Ladia and Jones have potential, can their Coach maximize said potential, idk

Central and Memorial have a lot of work to do.  Central, more work.  

Defense is actually solid.  

I'm not going to explain what happened.  because you all seen.  I'll just probably will give WHY it happened.  

1. Team was emotionally drained with the star QB's father passing away.

2. Team not used to Wednesday games.

3. Crowd attendence for Central sucked.

4. Defense stayed on the field too long.

5. Nelson got outcoached by Xbox.

6. Memorial band didn't play at halftime or play the umbrella song.

7. They didn't throw to 'lil Jag Insider ' (he'd catch the pass).

8. Central's Center was getting his tail drove.

I know these sounds like excuses but...  Whatever.  Who am I kidding..  they are...  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm not going to explain what happened.  because you all seen.  I'll just probably will give WHY it happened.  

I know these sounds like excuses but...  Whatever.  Who am I kidding..  they are...  

:):):)

10 hours ago, pakronos said:

Incorrect sir. It was stated if RJ was at PAM when Bambi aka coaches son was there, he would not start. It would be a competition for the position between him and Jones this year. Also go look at Jones as soph playing qb on varsity against north shore. That's the Jones I know and what he did against west brook. It's on hudle if u don't believe me. I find it funny after one game Jones ran 17 times and y'all saying, he's a rb. Boy wonder playing for those folks run 25 times about to die and he's a qb smh

Oh Pak, Oh Pak.... Now, the stand up guy I am, I surely do not want to rehash a thread that was Fisher Price at best. But for the sake of argument, I will just leave it alone. Sometimes it is better that way. I certainly understand your anger. If you want to have a group hug, just let me know. I can bring peanuts and beer so we can all get along. Quite possibly our best advice on how many time RJ runs or passes can come form your own KH... Oh wait, your guy ran how many times this week? No sense in any type of jealousy. We all know PAM, is for 1, loaded, for 2, has the best athletes, and for 3, should win the DC. So lets put all your anger to the side PAK... It is a no brainer here...... Just for grits and giggles look up the thread yourself. Because I am surely not on this board to upset anyone... 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

#5 has me interested..........

On 7/26/2017 at 9:45 AM, indianforever said:

Shug...the one who has twice the amount of offers than Hines or Jones...the one who is committed to Texas and hasn't taken a snap as a junior in high school yet...the one you will see on Tv on Saturdays...that's who 

I PROMISE you...had he played for westbrook, central, or even PAM or WOS, it would be less. there is a reason he's highly touted lol...first of all, let me say this...THE KID IS TALENTED AND IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ATHLETE!!!! however, place him "somewhere else" he's your avg to slightly above avg "athlete". on those highlight footages of keitha jones playing qb, that was against 6A schools. he looked just as good if not better than R.J. I will go as far to say put a visor and no number they are VERY close and similar. Problem with PN-G fans is you really never seen anything LIKE HIM play for PN-G. here is another thing to ponder. out of ALL the games PN-G played last year, his worst performance was against PAM. WHY???? cause #1 qb's like him was/is a dime a dozen to be honest and PAM DC and coaches have faced many. #2 PAM have one to simulate him EASILY.  saying all this to say, all those offers came because of what school he attends and no, PN-G is not good like that lol. Meaning take him out of the picture, and pn-g is sniffing the bottom of the district. he makes...no he IS PN-G. I can honestly say at PAM Jones or Hines go down, the back ups WON'T miss a beat! to a point, i'm glad he's at PN-G to USE THE HECK out f them to get him to the next level lol.

PAK remember this... I change my mind. Im up for the trash talk challenge against my boy SHUG............

I'm not going to put either team or player down.  Both teams will finish in the top 4 in district.  PA Memorial is "MY" preseason pick to win district but I'm no expert and as we all know, the games have to be played.  I see PN-G as having the best complete QB in the district both passing and running but as for "most dangerous offensive backfield" I would give it to the Titans.  Until proven otherwise, Hines is the best returning RB in the district but his size is what stops him from getting the "big time" offers.  Jones can run but can he throw with accuracy and consistency?

But you backed it up with this. See, I give it like it is................. Even the ole PAK knows RJ is the best complete QB in the district......