Silsbee's "Boogie" Barnes on a quest for more gold

AggiesAreWe

2 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

It's possible for Silsbee to win state in football. They are very good! 

Come on bro! They're in the same division as Carthage, Argyle, Waco LaVega, Kilgore, Henderson, Abilene Wylie...just to mention a few. Silsbee is good, but this division is loaded with lots deadly teams. That being said I wish the Tigers the best.

IF Silsbee can come out and play defense like they did in the second half last Friday, along with keeping the offense clicking, I don't see why a state title wouldn't be within their grasps. I expect to see a much improved team next week against WOS. Not expecting them to win necessarily, but it should be a great game!

14 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

IF Silsbee can come out and play defense like they did in the second half last Friday, along with keeping the offense clicking, I don't see why a state title wouldn't be within their grasps. I expect to see a much improved team next week against WOS. Not expecting them to win necessarily, but it should be a great game!

Have to open the play book up if you wanna stand a chance with us. Running stretch and play action won't get you nowhere. We'll be all over that.

16 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Especially if they concuss the other team's quarterback. (Too soon?) lol