Dayton vs Humble

bronco pride

Just watched Humble on 'TX live' against Caney Creek. Humbles QB & RB are legit QB 5'11 215 likes to run the ball and will flick you off like a flea if you arm tackle him. Same Humble in the discipline department they had  50 yards of facemask infractions in the first quarter. Should be a good game Dayton needs to play lights out like last week. Go Broncos -

41 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

The way things are shaping up, this game could well decide a playoff spot or force the loser to have to win a tough game against one of the other favorites later on.

Well I think the top 3 spots are pretty much a given. Dayton plays imo the top 3 teams in our district over the following 4 weeks after this game. I agree the loser of this game has a very tough road to earn a playoff spot.

43 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Dayton does NOT have a kicker???

When was the last time Dayton didn't have a kicker?

The kid they have kicking is efficient enough at least for xtra points. He has a good leg but on any thing over 30 yds it's a crap shoot. I think Dayton just kept running that swinging gate or whatever they want to call it because they could. Splendora was very bad and they where able to work on it in game conditions and not have to really worry about it.