Nederland at Livingston

Michele

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Stop complaining about the facilities.  Go get your W and come back in a couple of years for another W.

Please note, these folks complaining are not Nederland fans, we are one of the few 5a and up programs playing on grass as well, we dont talk about others facilities, but we do play pretty good football 

is Reba still calling the game there,if so I don't think she will be getting too excited this year. lol  I have ticket for game but I think I will just listen to it on the  radio, that stadium isn't set up to handle any kind of crowd from our end. Then it being on a Monday well that isn't no better.

Nederland wins by at least 30.  Livingston let a suspect Caney Creek walk all over them. I saw the freshman last week and Nederland is fast.

I like natural grass over turf as long as its maintained. The stadium is small and the parking is iffy but. The only places with decent parking is beaumont and Lumberton. Everywhere else it's get there early or walk a few miles.

District game road trips ought to be less intense next year with 5A division 1 and 2. My road trips will be along I-69 in Cleveland, Caney Creek, and spledora. (Keeping fingers crossed because that where Livingston would have been if not for the fiasco) You only gotta make the trip once. I make it every other week in the fall and every week in the spring.

5 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Nederland wins by at least 30.  Livingston let a suspect Caney Creek walk all over them. I saw the freshman last week and Nederland is fast.

I like natural grass over turf as long as its maintained. The stadium is small and the parking is iffy but. The only places with decent parking is beaumont and Lumberton. Everywhere else it's get there early or walk a few miles.

District game road trips ought to be less intense next year with 5A division 1 and 2. My road trips will be along I-69 in Cleveland, Caney Creek, and spledora. (Keeping fingers crossed because that where Livingston would have been if not for the fiasco) You only gotta make the trip once. I make it every other week in the fall and every week in the spring.

PAM has better parking than Lumberton....