Woodville 28 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

Penalties and turnovers are the story of this game. Woodville played a very disciplined game. We play like that last week and we beat Madisonville. Zack Martin showed SETX that he is one of the best backs, not only in his class, but in all of SETX. He had 150+ yards and 3 scores. Woodville physically controlled the line of scrimmage in the second half and played a very smart football game. Great game Eagles!

6 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

Ummm......how did LCM lose to Woodville?? Nothing against the warriors but isn't Woodville 2A???

Crouch is the problem ! My heart goes out to those kids .they try hard.the coach was awful wen he was at w.o .even worse now !! If anyone in this game that has watched chris winters play if he was on any kind of winning program the kid would b an all state player. 

22 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

Ummm......how did LCM lose to Woodville?? Nothing against them but isn't Woodville 2A???

Well we haven't practiced much. We had bad snaps, penalties, and did not tackle well. Woodville ran the ball down our throats and our kids probably have been gutting their houses out from the flood instead of working out so they started cramping up in the 4th quarter. My honest opinion is this, if we played the first two weeks and practiced we would have beat Woodville. We had more talent on our sideline. That was not the case, though because Harvey had other plans. I'll say this, their coach is good. Our play calling was questionable. Furthermore don't you keep up with WOS? I bet you didn't even play football for WOS, and I bet don't you don't even live in their school district. Why don't you just stay on the stang trail and live off their victories.

30 minutes ago, dj said:

Crouch is the problem ! My heart goes out to those kids .they try hard.the coach was awful wen he was at w.o .even worse now !! If anyone in this game that has watched chris winters play if he was on any kind of winning program the kid would b an all state player. 

Play calling was a problem. But overall the kids needed more practice. Their bad snaps and poor tackling and conditioning was a factor. I agree we need a coach that can run the spread offense. We haven't ran it well since Coach Bolton was the OC

6 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

It seems the Bears are in trouble again this year...what offense did Crouch decide on this week?slot-t or spread

We were in the spread. Like I said before there were questionable play calling. Winters ran the ball for 97 yards. Qb threw for 140 are so. But we can't throw a bubble screen with a min left in the game to try to come back smh. We needed to get vertical. Woodville had problems coving our receivers most of the night

5 minutes ago, WOS99 said:

The LCM folks cheered when Crouch was hired. The WOS folks cheered louder. He hamstrung our offense for YEARS. Look at our point totals before he was hired and after he left. Compare them to when he was our OC.

I could be wrong but when Crouch left and Foreman took over as the OC our points per game went way down