Woodville Eagles Broadcasts

Rebel Yeller

Hey Eagles Fans

Well it took us a little time to get this together, but SETX Sports is ready to start bringing you YOUR WOODVILLE EAGLES on the web beginning this Friday night from LCM. I hope you can bee at the game to show your support, but if you can't we will be bringing you all the action, play by play from start to finish. 

The LCM Bears and many of the communities along the Sabine River are of course dealing with the aftermath of their second major flood in two years, so Friday nights action will be a great chance for us to escape the harsh realities of the situation and focus on some great high school football action. I hope that we can all be encouraging to one another before, during and after the game. These athletes, coaches, bands, cheerleaders, drill teams, ticket takers and concession stand workers are all excited about getting the opportunity just to play so let all just have some fun and watch (or listen) to some Eagles and Bears football.

Be sure to go to the link for the broadcast on SETXSports.com and if any of you Woodville businesses would still like to be a part of sponsoring our broadcasts, just send me a message and we can surely get you involved.

Thanks again for supporting SETX Sports and have a great week!

Scott Loar

SETX Sports broadcaster and Jasper Newsboy sports writer