Texas at USC

UTfanatic

9 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You mean the almighty tu football program is happy with moral victories??

C'mon man!!

After several years of mediocrity, to go into one of the toughest places in the nation to play and take the the #4 team in the nation to overtime?  With an incredible defensive performance?  With a backup, true freshman qb?  Yeah, I'd say most people that follow the program are very happy right now.

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

After several years of mediocrity, to go into one of the toughest places in the nation to play and take the the #4 team in the nation to overtime?  With an incredible defensive performance?  With a backup, true freshman qb?  Yeah, I'd say most people that follow the program are very happy right now.

Not according to some of the tu fans on here. Moral victories are beneath them.

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Exactly.  Of course, we could be playing cupcakes like Nicholls State and U La La delivering convincing beat downs.  Oh wait....

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

C'mon man. You have made that comment many times on here. You have stated only Aggies accept and enjoy moral victories. It's not the Texas way. That's beneath them.

I will never be happy with a loss.  Ever.  But that's me.  And I didn't say only aggy does it.  It's just your greatest tradition.