Texas at USC

UTfanatic

21 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Too funny.  The Ags love to hit that 33 year period where they can find an advantage?  And 1894?   Name one player off the 1939 team.  You know, the last time you guys were in the big one LockerLoads.  And also, did said player wear a helmet or not?  And what type of leather was the helmet made of?  We anxiously await your response.  

Your all over the place.

I was born in 1979 so I'm not trying to hit any mark Ive seen them win more than the lost in my life time which is all I care about. As far as 1939 I could absolutely care less as I wasn't alive! 

1894 was the first game u should know that as y'all love ancient history!!

Now back to the topic GO TROJANS!!

4 minutes ago, LocknLoad said:

Your all over the place.

I was born in 1979 so I'm not trying to hit any mark Ive seen them win more than the lost in my life time which is all I care about. As far as 1939 I could absolutely care less as I wasn't alive! 

I know.  Which happens to be the exact point you can find an advantage in the series. Back on topic.  I realize basically no one alive has experienced an A&M national championship.  Fortunately, both of my kids are still in school and remember the most recent Texas one.  Vs USC.  So very much on point 

On 9/15/2017 at 8:28 PM, team first said:

It was on commercials  advertising for the game. I was  flipping back-and-forth between games so I don't recall which station

I would assume they be showing the same commercial this Saturday leading up to the game

Two Legendary Progams

lsu and Aggies weren't included!!

14 minutes ago, LocknLoad said:

Your all over the place.

I am sorry you missed "The Chicken Ranch"

google "Marvin Zindler Eyewitness News"