Texas at USC

UTfanatic

1 hour ago, UTfanatic said:

I must have missed it. 

That's how they are advertising the game!

Who is they?

It was on commercials  advertising for the game. I was  flipping back-and-forth between games so I don't recall which station

I would assume they be showing the same commercial this Saturday leading up to the game

8 hours ago, team first said:

It was on commercials  advertising for the game. I was  flipping back-and-forth between games so I don't recall which station

I would assume they be showing the same commercial this Saturday leading up to the game

So this was a commercial on Fox calling it a rivalry. 

I knew it couldn't be someone from Texas!!

Dang Fanatic how old r u?

I'm a 79 model and I've witness Ags winning 17 times in my life and running out of time 16 since that time frame.

Question name me one player any player off of that 1894 team? Google is your friend if u would like to cheat? I'm sure back in the 1894 football was played at the same level it is today and the atheletes was just as good?

10 minutes ago, LocknLoad said:

I'm a 79 model and I've witness Ags winning 17 times in my life and running out of time 16 since that time frame.

Question name me one player any player off of that 1894 team? Google is your friend if u would like to cheat? I'm sure back in the 1894 football was played at the same level it is today and the atheletes was just as good?

I'm sure you remember those games in 79 and 80 when you were a newborn and 1yrs old also.  I just like to remember the last time these 2 met.  

26 minutes ago, LocknLoad said:

I have lived through all of our Championships! 

Too funny.  The Ags love to hit that 33 year period where they can find an advantage?  And 1894?   Name one player off the 1939 team.  You know, the last time you guys were in the big one LockerLoads.  And also, did said player wear a helmet or not?  And what type of leather was the helmet made of?  We anxiously await your response.  

18 hours ago, LocknLoad said:

Fanatic your correct as the fight song it says "goodbye to OU"!

U would only put your hated rival in school fight song....

Texas Fight is prophetic

1) goodbye to A&M

2) til Gabriel blows his horn

The rivalry ceases when one party achieves superiority over the other. 

ITS GAMEDAY