Hull-Daisetta vs Kountze

H-D BOBCAT 55

38 minutes ago, waterboy6890 said:

I understand that you are a HD fan buddy, but in reality you just aren't very good. West Hardin probably should have beat you guys but they handed y'all the ball 5 times. I'm not even a Kountze fan, I am a realist. I wish I could come sit with you during this game but I will be at the EC game. You can't control the clock if you can't get a first down. 

WH wouldn't have beat HD on there best day!!

11 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Need some incentive to come to this game. What's on the menu at concession stand?

Lol. Heck I wouldn't come bud, apparently Bill Belichick is now Coaching the WOS Mustangs vs HD Friday night. HaterAid689000 thinks Kountze is a football power house now, basketball season from last year got him hyped up lol. 

10 hours ago, waterboy6890 said:

Mm hm. If HD keeps is within 21, I will be very impressed for them. They have zero speed. 

From 30 plus, now down to 21... Just another offended HD hater from years past. We see you crawfishing pal, lmao. Just a word of advice, if your gonna build up and worship a team, pick an actual football school. Yes, Kountze is picked to be victorious over HD, nobody disagrees, just funny to see you over hyping the Lions. It's easy at times for these bigger schools to try and pick on small schools, when District starts you and the Lions will both disappear. 

2 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Lol. Heck I wouldn't come bud, apparently Bill Belichick is now Coaching the WOS Mustangs vs HD Friday night. HaterAid689000 thinks Kountze is a football power house now, basketball season from last year got him hyped up lol. 

From what I know they have the same staff. I didn't say anything about a new coach.

2 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

From 30 plus, now down to 21... Just another offended HD hater from years past. We see you crawfishing pal, lmao. Just a word of advice, if your gonna build up and worship a team, pick an actual football school. Yes, Kountze is picked to be victorious over HD, nobody disagrees, just funny to see you over hyping the Lions. It's easy at times for these bigger schools to try and pick on small schools, when District starts you and the Lions will both disappear. 

Actually, I said that my prediction is 30+ win for Kountze. Then I said that I would be surprised if it was within 21 points. There is a big difference there. I am not building up a team. It is just the fact that HD is that bad IMO. Kountze will have a solid year but still not close to a deep playoff team. I understand that you are so upset, if my team was HD, I would be also. Sorry, pay "lmao"

48 minutes ago, 24/7Fun said:

NO I just notice no matter who y'all play , y'all are always the better team ! Lol

Not true, I think a couple of us have admitted Kountze should be picked to win, go back and look... You sound like HD has wronged or offended you in the past, we apologize for any butt whoopings we gave you, please don't take our statues down... lol.

Never thought I'd say this, but ole waterboy9000 may come out looking like the Swami... HD now has four 2-way starters not playing on both sides of the ball vs Kountze. All four starters are injured, looks like the Coaches want to take advantage of the bye week coming up to get them healthy. Actually a smart move. HD will be taking on Kountze with some moved up JV kids. Not making excuses, HD would have had to played a dang near perfect game, with its starters to pull off the upset. Let's just say the Kountze Coach is breathing easier this morning. I'm not giving up on my Bobcats praying for a miracle. Go Cats! 

35 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Perfect strategy for HD:

Begin the game by throwing several basketballs out on the field before kickoff. Joubert and his team will get confused and line up in a 2-3 zone rather than a 4-3 defense. This will allow HD to score quickly and take advantage of the situation, possibly giving them an edge. Genius!

Lmao! :)

1 hour ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Never thought I'd say this, but ole waterboy9000 may come out looking like the Swami... HD now has four 2-way starters not playing on both sides of the ball vs Kountze. All four starters are injured, looks like the Coaches want to take advantage of the bye week coming up to get them healthy. Actually a smart move. HD will be taking on Kountze with some moved up JV kids. Not making excuses, HD would have had to played a dang near perfect game, with its starters to pull off the upset. Let's just say the Kountze Coach is breathing easier this morning. I'm not giving up on my Bobcats praying for a miracle. Go Cats! 

OH WOW! Already making excuses for what is about to happen! Hey, it was going to be ugly with or without those starters. I'm sure the coaches were breathing just fine after watching film on HD! If they even did.