Hull-Daisetta vs Kountze

H-D BOBCAT 55

HD to host Kountze from Bobcat Stadium. Last year the game ended in exciting fashion, as Kountze scored as time expired to win by one. The Bobcats graduated and lost some top producers, a few HD studs moved out of the District. Does Kountze have their normal track speed? Will this be a high scoring game or a defensive battle? HD's QB Fregia has looked sharp throwing and running, the HD O-line blocking looked good at times. HD's defense appeared to be a salty bunch last week, causing several turnovers. The defensive play calling last week was spot on. I look for HD's #99 and #55 to team up opening holes up front. HD will need to cause more defensive turnovers, as well as continue their physical ground game to beat the larger school Friday.

Kountze got pretty much their whole team back and they were really young last season. I expect Kountze to be much improved and to win by 14+ . I'll actually be in town visiting family so I'll be attending this game. I have a lot of respect for coach Hodges. Maybe a Hardin fan has a little more insight on Kountze from their scrimmage? 

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Kountze got pretty much their whole team back and they were really young last season. I expect Kountze to be much improved and to win by 14+ . I'll actually be in town visiting family so I'll be attending this game. I have a lot of respect for coach Hodges. Maybe a Hardin fan has a little more insight on Kountze from their scrimmage? 

Plus a freshman running back who can flat out fly. 

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Joubert is a hell of a coach and does the best with what he is given. I can promise you his mind is on Friday night.

I am not sure I agree with all of that. I was sure that Joubert would get interest up and get the athletes out for Friday night football in Kountze. Seems like that hasn't happened and the experiment has turned sour. It's time for him to make a full time return to the hardwood and get a football coach hired there in Kountze.

I understand that you are a HD fan buddy, but in reality you just aren't very good. West Hardin probably should have beat you guys but they handed y'all the ball 5 times. I'm not even a Kountze fan, I am a realist. I wish I could come sit with you during this game but I will be at the EC game. You can't control the clock if you can't get a first down.