Schedule changes

John Blutarsky

According to the Baytown Sun; Goose Creek Memorial will use their bye week to make up the Tomball Memorial game on September 22nd. Baytown Sterling will make up their game against Clear Lake on the same day. Also due to 22 5A's condensed schedule the GCM Sterling game will be moved from Friday October 13 to Thursday October 12th as Lee will play Livingston at Stallworth on the 13th.

44 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

According to the Baytown Sun; Goose Creek Memorial will use their bye week to make up the Tomball Memorial game on September 22nd. Baytown Sterling will make up their game against Clear Lake on the same day. Also due to 22 5A's condensed schedule the GCM Sterling game will be moved from Friday October 13 to Thursday October 12th as Lee will play Livingston at Stallworth on the 13th.

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Those last 4 weeks of the district schedule were not supposed to have been changed.  Now I have no certain knowledge but have been watching Livingston'schedule as I have nephews playing for them.  Their schedule had them playing Lee on Thursday night(12th) originally sand the school website still has it that way on the altered schedule.

4 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Those last 4 weeks of the district schedule were not supposed to have been changed.  Now I have no certain knowledge but have been watching Livingston'schedule as I have nephews playing for them.  Their schedule had them playing Lee on Thursday night(12th) originally sand the school website still has it that way on the altered schedule.

I know that the master schedule that all of the schools got at the DEC did show Livingston at Lee on the 12th.

Another potential conflict.....the schedule showed Memorial at Lee on Oct. 27th, but Sterling's schedule has them hosting Atascocita on that date.  Also GCM has the stadium on Thursday, the 26th as they host C.E. King.

7 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I know that the master schedule that all of the schools got at the DEC did show Livingston at Lee on the 12th.

Another potential conflict.....the schedule showed Memorial at Lee on Oct. 27th, but Sterling's schedule has them hosting Atascocita on that date.  Also GCM has the stadium on Thursday, the 26th as they host C.E. King.

Well WOSgrad, while we are talking about the DEC schedule that was released, I have one that maybe you can get clarified.  I seen originally that Central is supposed to be at Vidor on Tuesday, September 26th but then I started seeing that it had been moved to Wednesday, the 27th.  See what you can find out...

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

Well WOSgrad, while we are talking about the DEC schedule that was released, I have one that maybe you can get clarified.  I seen originalCly that Central is supposed to be at Vidor on Tuesday, September 26th but then I started seeing that it had been moved to Wednesday, the 27th.  See what you can find out...

Can you tell me where you saw where the game was scheduled for the 27th?

The only schedule that I have seen, which was represented to be the one given to the schools at the DEC meeting on Friday, had, like you originally saw, that Central/Vidor was going to take place on the 26th.  That is when the SETXsports schedules have and, for that matter, will unless I get official word otherwise.

Danny?  Ashly?  Have either of you heard anything different about this game?

29 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Can you tell me where you saw where the game was scheduled for the 27th?

The only schedule that I have seen, which was represented to be the one given to the schools at the DEC meeting on Friday, had, like you originally saw, that Central/Vidor was going to take place on the 26th.  That is when the SETXsports schedules have and, for that matter, will unless I get official word otherwise.

Danny?  Ashly?  Have either of you heard anything different about this game?

I tagged you on the VYPE Facebook page where I seen it 1st.  I will have to find the other spot that I seen it.