Jim Hick's RCSSports HoopsGiving Classic

AggiesAreWe

37 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

Yes they are, even with Silsbees football players and all I think Concordia still wins...Concordia plays smart and has Guards , I think it will fustrait an aggressive team like Silsbee who can't really shoot once they realize they can't get to the hoop at will. Could be wrong but that's just how i see it playing out tommorow 

Really we will see

1 hour ago, TexazBall said:

Yes they are, even with Silsbees football players and all I think Concordia still wins...Concordia plays smart and has Guards , I think it will fustrait an aggressive team like Silsbee who can't really shoot once they realize they can't get to the hoop at will. Could be wrong but that's just how i see it playing out tommorow 

48 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Adams can shoot it, Hellums can shoot it. Will depend on whose shot is falling tomorrow. 

Yeah I know lol I just had to say it... This is really a great game for my Tiger's starting off the season with actually the #1 team in Tapp's 6A . Couldn't ask for a better game. They are ready to play tho" it's going to be a good one.

30 minutes ago, Who That said:

Yeah I know lol I just had to say it... This is really a great game for my Tiger's starting off the season with actually the #1 team in Tapp's 6A . Couldn't ask for a better game. They are ready to play tho" it's going to be a good one.

I agree.  I’m hoping every shot the tigers take goes in tomorrow!

DPS has a new mega center in Houston & nobody goes to it hardly. They all like to pack into the one I work at. If I was off I'd get to the showcase early & just stay.  The way it's going at work I may not get off in time to get in.  I want to support the Tigers, thick or thin.  I'd wanna see those last three games. But I ain't standing in line for nobody, except for maybe the Lord.