Barbers Hill Vs. Crosby

BHFAN

Congrats Crosby what a great game that was or at least until we fell apart at the end :(. Anyway the Eagles looked good tonight just dropped to many passes when we needed them. Cauthern (SP) was gift wrapping some of those endzone passes! I haven't read this thread, but I hope Crosby isn't saying that they got TD's called back, there is a rule that you cannot hold which is why 11 broke free twice for TD's on the same exact play. And for BH will one of the coaches please buy the bare handed receiver a pair of gloves! I know some don't like wearing them , but at least when you drop a pass we don't have to wonder "hmmm I wonder if he would have caught that with gloves" sorry not picking on the kid, that just has always irked me.

10 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Congrats Crosby what a great game that was or at least until we fell apart at the end :(. Anyway the Eagles looked good tonight just dropped to many passes when we needed them. Cauthern (SP) was gift wrapping some of those endzone passes! I haven't read this thread, but I hope Crosby isn't saying that they got TD's called back, there is a rule that you cannot hold which is why 11 broke free twice for TD's on the same exact play. And for BH will one of the coaches please buy the bare handed receiver a pair of gloves! I know some don't like wearing them , but at least when you drop a pass we don't have to wonder "hmmm I wonder if he would have caught that with gloves" sorry not picking on the kid, that just has always irked me.

Maybe you are from Jasper. 

Oh ha the old round ball  joke... Just be happy ya won tonight. I bet you wouldn't even been on if you didn't. if so it would have sound something like...well we got 2 TD's called back and the refs at BH won the game for them and << insert drama here>>  peace I'm out :)

Great game.  Barbers Hill made less mistakes and had great QB play the first half. Burned the crosby secondary a lot through 3 quarters.  Were attacking, effectively, the same corner (23) then they worked on 17.  In the 4th quarter, 17 had some beautiful passes defenses. They tried to strike agains 23 and he had a couple great plays. 

Did I hear BH had both RB's out?  I never saw a RB carry for BH.  At all. Didn't notice until now. 

The penalties agains Crosby were deserved. There was some holding and blocking in the back. Some of them blatant. 

4th quarter - Crosby is starting to exploit BH focus on 21. Howard has some decent runs.  Patterson out muscles a contested ball in the end zone for a TD.  Fatigue hits both teams but BH loses speed faster. Defense had some really good stands and that final score was a dagger. 

This game was led by BH for quite a bit.  Both teams brought it. I think BH peaked early and Crosby peaked a little later. Made for a fun game. 

Buzz the reason why you didn't see a RB is because they were both on the sidelines in plain clothes :( We did with what we had and didn't do to shabby. I knew all of those dropped balls would come back to haunt us and it did. We didn't have the RB's for Friendswood either, but FW didn't have Williams or a versatile QB like Crosby.

11 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Oh ha the old round ball  joke... Just be happy ya won tonight. I bet you wouldn't even been on if you didn't. if so it would have sound something like...well we got 2 TD's called back and the refs at BH won the game for them and << insert drama here>>  peace I'm out :)

That's worse than "if we hadn't dropped passes"?

You can look back before you blast me. I've consistently said, no excuses. Just win!!!

12 minutes ago, OHANA/Cougars said:

Crosby still gets no respect.  Better team won, plain and simple.   Our kids work their butts off in the summer to get prepared for these games.  Edge is no joke.

Win with class/ lose with class then maybe they will get some.   Some of these Crosby posters haven't shown the ability to do either.

I did not watch the game, but it sounds like it was a well fought battle.  BH lost, Crosby won.  Saying that a team did not deserve to win is pretty lame, and that goes the same for saying a team deserved to win.  A game last four quarters, ask the Atlanta Falcons.  If you can not compete all four quarters and get gassed, then you are not a fully developed team.  Get back to work and simply get better in the aspects that cost you valuable district losses while staying good at the ones that have won games that do not matter to making the big show.  I am sure one day BH will be conditioned this season, but it was not on that night.  Congrats Crosby and good luck the rest of the season.  Congrats BH and good luck to you the rest of the season. 

When was the last time BH made it three rounds deep?  Crosby three rounds deep?