Silsbee at Jasper

fishcat

10 minutes ago, fishcat said:

Jasper had 13 fumbles lost 5 against Crosby. We've got to get that cleaned up. Most were quarterback center exchange. I did like Jasper didn't quit had a chance to win at the end. Silsbee all ways plays us hard . What yaw think.

Us?? Aren't you a Silsbee guy (graduate) but moved to Jasper?

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm anticipating Silsbee will figure some things out like they did last year vs. Jasper  and win a close one...

I'm thinking jasper coaches figured a few things out also ... make a change or two on the offense line and put #11 in the backfield with #25 and jasper should hang 50 on silsbee... 

This Rivalry Game goes back further than any other in SETX. These two teams started playing way back in 1922. After one game they had to lock the refs up in the gym, for their protection, because of the out come of the game. Also, had a knock down drag out in the middle of town after another game and had to shut this rivalry game down for a while. These two teams are not next door neighbors, there are fifty miles of Southeast Texas road between them. Old time lumber towns, blue collar towns. Much respect these two teams give each other. Oh, Jasper, TX gonna be rocking come Friday Night. TigerNation!!!  

20 minutes ago, T-daddy said:

If newton can hang 41 on silsbee I see no reason jasper doesn't score 50 unless Barbay calls the dogs off early... the only advantage I see silsbee having is they faced a very similar offense in newton last week that should help them prepare for jasper

Are you willing to back that statement that Jasper WILL score 50+ on Silsbee?