Port Arthur Memorial @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

On 9/12/2017 at 2:46 PM, WOSgrad said:

Probably.  As I understand it, the waiver of the 5 day rule which allows the games to be played sooner applies only to varsity district games.

No they can move sub varsity games. I gotta change my schedule now to fit a few in. Be on the lookout for revised schedules as they work it out.

44 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No they can move sub varsity games. I gotta change my schedule now to fit a few in. Be on the lookout for revised schedules as they work it out.

From what I was told, they are not revising the subvarsity schedule.  Our varsity plays PA Memorial tomorrow and back doors that Thursday with Vidor JV. 

On 9/12/2017 at 2:46 PM, WOSgrad said:

Probably.  As I understand it, the waiver of the 5 day rule which allows the games to be played sooner applies only to varsity district games.

My son brought home a revised schedule. Livingston and PNG play sub varsity games next Wednesday.  I'm pretty sure the coaches know the rules better than us arm chair quarterbacks.