West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bridge City Cardinals

WOSFAN99

5 hours ago, WOSFAN99 said:

No Mustangs game starts at 7:30 

Gary Stelly, who will be present because he is broadcasting the game, texted me that it is a 6:30 start.

I know, that is an unusual start time which is why I texted him back to be sure he had not made an error.  He texted back 6:30 pm.  That is the time I am going with until I hear official word otherwise.

EDIT: And there is this from the West Orange-Cove CISD school district facebook page:

"The WOS Varsity Football game vs. Bridge City will be played on Friday, Sept. 15 with kick off at 6:30 pm. The game will be General admission free of charge. Due to incurring weather damage to the Visitors side concession, the Home side concession will be available for the visitors to access. Thank you for your support of the Mustangs and the Cardinals!"

4 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Thank God for Silsbee and Nederland being willing to play WOS. I hate that it took a hurricane to create  situation where these other GT schools would be willing to play WOS. Our area is too good to have our top tier teams traveling hours for games.

Actually, this is a game that was already on the Mustangs' schedule.