West Orange Stark Mustangs vs Bridge City Cardinals

WOSFAN99

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I've heard rumors that it might not be played.... any truth to that?

I understand that the Cards were finally able to resume practice on this Wednesday after almost two solid weeks off. Have the Mustangs been able to practice much at all?

I always pick the Cards to win. 

W.o.s has been having volunteer practice. They will have 2wks to prepare for B.C

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I understand that the Cards were finally able to resume practice on this Wednesday after almost two solid weeks off. Have the Mustangs been able to practice much at all?

A source close to the program says that the Mustangs are a go for Friday night.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes they started last week and I always pick the Mustangs to win and they going to play I seen it though Orange leader newspaper

52 minutes ago, 24 over par said:

i have heard that wos has had a couple players relocate to louisiana  wondering if this is true and will they be returning

Given that the evacuations facilities from Orange were in Lake Charles and Alexandria, I have no doubt there were many players on the other side of the border. 

As to whether any have enrolled in schools in Lousiana, I really have no idea but it will be very obvious come Friday night.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

You can always count on Danny for the answer:

This is the hidden content, please

First mandatory practice for West Orange-Stark since Harvey. Coach T said team hasn't lost any varsity players. Good reason for it...

Cornel also let on Nederland vs. West Orange-Stark may happen this season after all. Teams have the same bye week and Cornel and Monte Barrow have discussed setting it up. Nothing set in stone but something to look for in the coming weeks.

19 minutes ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Cornel also let on Nederland vs. West Orange-Stark may happen this season after all. Teams have the same bye week and Cornel and Monte Barrow have discussed setting it up. Nothing set in stone but something to look for in the coming weeks.

I also heard that Silsbee is looking for an opponent for week 4, their bye week.

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

You can always count on Danny for the answer:

First mandatory practice for West Orange-Stark since Harvey. Coach T said team hasn't lost any varsity players. Good reason for it...

8 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Given that the evacuations facilities from Orange were in Lake Charles and Alexandria, I have no doubt there were many players on the other side of the border. 

As to whether any have enrolled in schools in Lousiana, I really have no idea but it will be very obvious come Friday night.

thanks