Lumberton @ PNG

Indianforever

Run a ball control offense. Do not turnover the ball. Try to control time of possession. Keep the ball away from the PNG offense as much as possible. Create a turnover to try and gain an extra possession or in the kicking game. This is our best chance. At the end of the day, this game means nothing as we are expected to lose anyway. Come out injury free, beat who we are suppose to beat, concentrate on Vidor, Ned, and Central, and we have a chance to be in the 3 or 4 slot. Must compete tonight!! But a lose is not the end of the season. Good luck and Go Raiders! Believe in yourselves, your teammates, and you're coaching staff! Shock the 409!!

I'm hoping and praying for an injury free game on both sides. And if we don't win tonight, I hope that we at least prove that we are competitive and not a team that everyone overlooks.

Good luck to the Indians for the rest of this year too. Y'all have a DANGEROUS offense, and I'll be rooting for y'all after about 10:00 tonight. 

Its been fun going back and forth with y'all, and yes even the occasional "chumperton" from Stattrax has been alright because that just means that District 22-5A is back at it finally!! but it's time to let the pads do the talking. 

Safe travels everybody, and somebody who is there please keep us all updated.