Lumberton @ PNG

Indianforever

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

No hurt feelings. Same talk every year, same outcome every year. People in hell want ice water! 

Very true. but there's always a chance and I have faith in that, no matter what anybody says. I will not get on here and make outrageous predictions for my team, but I'll always believe in them until they give me a reason not to.

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Been ripped by PNG, might as well invite PAM in too! Lol

Ripping is ok if you are well spirited about it. I like to see support for your teams. Its better than those that get on here and brag when they win and trash there on teams when they lose. I come from a school where you may see a few blowhards on here from time to time, but u go to a PNG game when we are having a losing season and guess what you will see. A near full set of stands. I do not know what it is like to have a poor show of support for the kids in the community. I try not to be judgemental about that. EVery school has great fans. I have a close friend who is the son of the great Coach White basketball coach in Beaumont. He has held season tickets since Ozen came back to school. He goes every year and from his own words believes they need to support the kiddos better. You guys keep supporting Lumberton you all turned out in droves those couple of great seasons you had especially the year you beat the mighty LaMarque I believe. Just got to get it where it's like that all of the time. 

22 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Ripping is ok if you are well spirited about it. I like to see support for your teams. Its better than those that get on here and brag when they win and trash there on teams when they lose. I come from a school where you may see a few blowhards on here from time to time, but u go to a PNG game when we are having a losing season and guess what you will see. A near full set of stands. I do not know what it is like to have a poor show of support for the kids in the community. I try not to be judgemental about that. EVery school has great fans. I have a close friend who is the son of the great Coach White basketball coach in Beaumont. He has held season tickets since Ozen came back to school. He goes every year and from his own words believes they need to support the kiddos better. You guys keep supporting Lumberton you all turned out in droves those couple of great seasons you had especially the year you beat the mighty LaMarque I believe. Just got to get it where it's like that all of the time. 

I Agree. Support has historically been too up and down in Lumberton. I was kinda disappointed against HF because the players were trying to get the student section fired up with no luck. When we beat LaMarque that year our student section was loud and proud. I believe that aided our success all year long.

As far as being well spirited on this site, I do my best. I know that Lumberton has not gained much respect from people on this site due to poor performance in previous years (before Babin) and poor support. And when I say we have a chance I fully expect to hear all the negativity from others, and honestly I can't blame them. Respect must be earned. Although I do get caught up in the back and forth, and I'll throw some trash talking in there every now and then, I do try to remain civil. All in all, PNG's fan base is what most schools need to strive for!

On 9/9/2017 at 2:49 AM, WOSFAN99 said:

There's no way that Lumberton going beat PNG they have a very very good team I went to the game and seen them play real good team I'm looking at the score and it's going be  png 49 Lumberton 24

I'm from West Orange Stark and a down hard football fan coming to watch y'all play today GO INDAINS

12 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

History says the score will be 42.5 to 14.7.........With P.N.G. winning about 94% of the time.....

So if I was a Kool Aid drinker, I would drink from the Purple Cooler.................

Plenty of coolers to go around so there should not be a shortage of DRANK...

I would say that win percentage is a little higher than 94%. We've only beat y'all one time that I know of.