Lumberton @ PNG

Indianforever

1 hour ago, waterboy6890 said:

Awe don't get so sassy! Lumberton will be ok this year. It sucks for them because of the district they are in. No matter how good they are that year, it's gonna be tough for them! I feel bad for the kids, but they for sure are great kids that work hard! And actually my hat is off to their coaching staff. They do a great job. Just very outmatched in that district. Btw I'm not a Lumberton hater believe it or not. 

If your weak, this is the best district to be in. Just saying..lol

On 9/13/2017 at 2:06 PM, Raiders94 said:

So your saying that this years O-line is much better than last years? They didn't dominate Lumberton's D-line last year. Lumberton's D-line was wore out going into the 4 quarter because they were on the field more than the offence due to turnovers.

Yes I do believe that the O line this year us better than last and pretty darn big this year

I'm on my best behavior this week because of the recent flooding... I just think the Chumpees have sipped a lil too much baby blue Kool aid as of late. Maybe I'm wrong, but just not quite sure the Chumpees proved much by beating HF.... But maybe I'm wrong and the Chumpees are loaded with talent this year. I did get to watch some film and have to say that the RB we got to see week 1 might very well be the best we see all year. PAM has a good one, but no one else in the district has anything close. That being said, if history repeats, I think the Chumpees are in for a tough one. But from reading the posts on this thread, Chumperton has a top rated defense and an offense that is hard to stop. I have also read that PNG is over using our QB and we should stop. So with all this new information and the fact the game will be at the Rez.  98 to -14 Chumperton?? At this point, the only thing that might save us is a power outage......... Chumperton is the new MECCA, if you don't believe me just ask HF.....

9 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I guess we've hurt some feelings since we are saying there's a chance of us beating PNG. Sorry for not bowing down to yalls greatness. 

you don't have to bow down to no one over here. And you definitely haven't hurt any ones feelings. Ole Stattrax is a lil hard on the Raiders but honestly will be good to just see two teams on the field, having to wait all the way to wednsday for a ball game is ridiculous, but Im glad it is getting closer, im ready for some football 

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

you don't have to bow down to no one over here. And you definitely haven't hurt any ones feelings. Ole Stattrax is a lil hard on the Raiders but honestly will be good to just see two teams on the field, having to wait all the way to wednsday for a ball game is ridiculous, but Im glad it is getting closer, im ready for some football 

One more day, then don't y'all have a bye week next week?