Lumberton @ PNG

Indianforever

1 hour ago, waterboy6890 said:

Not going to happen. PNG's Line is going to dominate the D-Line of Lumberton. Plus Lumberton will not be able to contain RJ and Riggs

So your saying that this years O-line is much better than last years? They didn't dominate Lumberton's D-line last year. Lumberton's D-line was wore out going into the 4 quarter because they were on the field more than the offence due to turnovers.

22 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

So your that this years O-line is much better than last years? They didn't dominate Lumberton's D-line last year. Lumberton's D-line was wore out going into the 4 quarter because they were on the field more than the offence due to turnovers.

I just think the offense is further along with Shug and the WRs this time around. He won't have to run as much this year because they are completing passes at a rate higher than last year. It's been one game but I think everyone will see by seasons end. 

39 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I just think the offense is further along with Shug and the WRs this time around. He won't have to run as much this year because they are completing passes at a rate higher than last year. It's been one game but I think everyone will see by seasons end. 

I hope your right about him not running as much. Aside from this game I'm rooting for him to do great things and make a deep run this year, but the poor kid seemed like he was run half to death last year against Barbers Hill! I know it was due to injuries but still.

20 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I hope your right about him not running as much. Aside from this game I'm rooting for him to do great things and make a deep run this year, but the poor kid seemed like he was run half to death last year against Barbers Hill! I know it was due to injuries but still.

Yeah if he is completing passes, that means they are moving the chains. So again as he improves in that area, he will help rest himself. There is no need to run if you complete a 50 yard td pass

5 hours ago, Raiders94 said:

So your saying that this years O-line is much better than last years? They didn't dominate Lumberton's D-line last year. Lumberton's D-line was wore out going into the 4 quarter because they were on the field more than the offence due to turnovers.

Yes they did dominate them. And PNG O-Line was out there just as much as the D-Line lol they were in better shape and much better players honestly. 

6 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yeah if he is completing passes, that means they are moving the chains. So again as he improves in that area, he will help rest himself. There is no need to run if you complete a 50 yard td pass

Don't forget the sophomore phenom at running back.That kid is hard to bring down. He should take some pressure of RJ.

2 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Don't forget the sophomore phenom at running back.That kid is hard to bring down. He should take some pressure of RJ.

He looks good but i want to see how he performs further down the road in district and w a heavier workload. Not getting anointing oil yet. If he can maintain production against Ned, Pam, Central, then of course, crown him lol 

4 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

Now that some are not playing both ways it will be different. I'm not saying we will beat ya'll, I'm just saying it shouldn't be a blowout.

after what I saw from the PNG offense last Friday I don't think Lumberton stays within 28 of PNG... PNG could have easily put up 70 against Sterling

6 minutes ago, indianforever said:

after what I saw from the PNG offense last Friday I don't think Lumberton stays within 28 of PNG... PNG could have easily put up 70 against Sterling

The only reason that HF did so well against the Lumberton defense  is because the HF head coach was Lumberton's defensive coordinator. He knows the players and what he had to do. How many coaches do you know that are automatically going to double and triple team one player. 

38 minutes ago, Raiders94 said:

The only reason that HF did so well against the Lumberton defense  is because the HF head coach was Lumberton's defensive coordinator. He knows the players and what he had to do. How many coaches do you know that are automatically going to double and triple team one player. 

Triple team one player?? Highly doubtful

On 9/13/2017 at 0:26 PM, waterboy6890 said:

Not going to happen. PNG's Line is going to dominate the D-Line of Lumberton. Plus Lumberton will not be able to contain RJ and Riggs

You're right! I don't even know why Lumberton fields a team every year! Lumberton has absolutely no athletes! We don't have a D1 recruit! We don't have enough kids! We don't have good enough coaching! We lack size! You're totally right! We've lost before we ever step on the field! So Who's up next on the schedule? WOS Grad might as well go ahead and put a final score up and close this thread! 

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

You're right! I don't even know why Lumberton fields a team every year! Lumberton has absolutely no athletes! We don't have a D1 recruit! We don't have enough kids! We don't have good enough coaching! We lack size! You're totally right! We've lost before we ever step on the field! So Who's up next on the schedule? WOS Grad might as well go ahead and put a final score up and close this thread! 

Best post yet... I was hoping someone would finally get the truth out.........................

Awe don't get so sassy! Lumberton will be ok this year. It sucks for them because of the district they are in. No matter how good they are that year, it's gonna be tough for them! I feel bad for the kids, but they for sure are great kids that work hard! And actually my hat is off to their coaching staff. They do a great job. Just very outmatched in that district. Btw I'm not a Lumberton hater believe it or not.