Port Neches-Groves 55 Baytown Sterling 31/FINAL

WOSgrad

No kool-aid sipping here.

We need work... Special teams once again brutal..... 2 missed extra points . 1 fumble on a punt, 1 fumble on a kickoff. 

Defense played fast, but was gashed all night log.

Offense looked good, line is biggest in a while.

Pretty Vanilla game considering the last few weeks, I expect the defense to get better. I will say they are quicker and hit better than the usual BF defense. 

Fix the issues and we should be OK. We are going to be hard to stop on offense....

23 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

No kool-aid sipping here.

We need work... Special teams once again brutal..... 2 missed extra points . 1 fumble on a punt, 1 fumble on a kickoff. 

Defense played fast, but was gashed all night log.

Offense looked good, line is biggest in a while.

Pretty Vanilla game considering the last few weeks, I expect the defense to get better. I will say they are quicker and hit better than the usual BF defense. 

Fix the issues and we should be OK. We are going to be hard to stop on offense....

Pretty much agree. The Ranger QB and Running Back remind of the Crosby Twins. Once they make their cut they are gone. So dang quick and won't go down. We have so may weapons on offense, don't where to start. If everyone stays healthy, fingers crossed, RJ should not have to carry the load. Although his stats tonight are very typical.  Surprised by the Sophomores starting. I think we had at least 4 in the game starting.