Nederland 26 Dayton 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, Bbfan1988 said:

How did bronco defense look tonight?

Very anemic offense - no blocking what so ever - we will be lucky to win one  game this season ! the defense had moments in the first half but couldn't stop Ned. running back although he was shifty our line got pushed around all night and made him look even better.

3 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

"Could we barrow TW for a few weeks please. "

Heck no.. I tried to trade Price for Stewart years back and yall just laughed at me :)

It's amazing what a great coach can do is it not. All I heard was BH has no athletes blah blah blah. I try to tell people but I'm just to honest. Any way congrats on yalls win and it looks like we had Friendswood kinda pegged.

55 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Somebody better go to 94 house and make sure he doesn't hurt himself.... I tell ya as much as I like beating Dayton I hate to see you guys struggling... Hope you can figure some things out and get back to the Dayton it used to be.

I'm fine, We had good moments, but still got work to do. Whatever it takes, is what our boys are dedicated to give, and they are all in. So back to work we go. I Love My Broncos, as always Go Broncos and God Bless!!!!!