Crosby 42 Jasper 36/FINAL

WOSgrad

1st & 10 do it again...go dawgs go!

I got tired hearing that...but I liked it.  That's fun, that's Friday night football.

I didn't enjoy the drive, coming or going...but Jasper fans you are gracious host.  IMO the best I've been around.

BUT...being from Crosby you know we gonna "complain" so here goes:

1. Crosby ROTC get the heck off the field, Jasper's band still playing & they still had time on the clock. 

2. START THE &%#$ CLOCK!!!

3.  It's the first game, it's been flooding & chaotic, so what about complaining we got to play football & others didn't.  Both teams will get better, I hope.

10 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You're right, Jasper did keep us off the 40 point mark because we scored 42. We're two of three missed xps and one of our called back tds off the 50 I said we would get. I got it though. Since other fan bases on here have constituents that need tampons and I don't have any to hand out, I will shut it down the rest of the year. I'm done, good luck getting 5k views on a meaningless Jasper/Crosby thread. I will let y'all continue your circle jerk where everybody/ every game and every community is great even though nobody around here ever wins jack except Newton and WOS.

Y'all have a good year, company gave me two turnarounds to plan for the first quarter anyway so I should be focused on those instead of wasting time on this. 

*PS: If you recorded HS Scoreboard last night you can go to Rick Renner's opening monologue on Crosby and see it is basically compiled off posts I made during the week on here concerning our record over the last 5 years and recent playoff history. 

And you're two Jasper fumbles and a failed 4th down conversion on their own 20 (resulting in 16 Cougar points) and you don't score 30. But that's not painting it pretty.

17 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You're right, Jasper did keep us off the 40 point mark because we scored 42. We're two of three missed xps and one of our called back tds off the 50 I said we would get. I got it though. I will shut it down the rest of the year. I'm done, good luck getting 5k views on a meaningless Jasper/Crosby thread. I will let y'all continue your everybody/ every game and every community is great even though nobody around here ever wins jack except Newton and WOS.

Y'all have a good year, company gave me two turnarounds to plan for the first quarter anyway so I should be focused on those instead of wasting time on this. 

*PS: If you recorded HS Scoreboard last night you can go to Rick Renner's opening monologue on Crosby and see it is basically compiled off posts I made during the week on here concerning our record over the last 5 years and recent playoff history. 

17 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You're right, Jasper did keep us off the 40 point mark because we scored 42. We're two of three missed xps and one of our called back tds off the 50 I said we would get. I got it though. I will shut it down the rest of the year. I'm done, good luck getting 5k views on a meaningless Jasper/Crosby thread. I will let y'all continue your everybody/ every game and every community is great even though nobody around here ever wins jack except Newton and WOS.