Hull-Daisetta vs West Hardin

H-D BOBCAT 55

One of the longest tenured rivalries in the State of Texas. HD vs WH goes all the way back to the 1930's, when the WH school was called Saratoga. The Hull-Daisetta vs "West Hardin" series is almost 50 years old. These two small towns are about 6-7 miles apart, which as you can imagine, causes a heated rivalry for bragging rights. HD leads the last 48 contests with a 39-9 record. The stands will be packed with both these communities. Unfortunately, the hurricane ruined some SETX football seasons, I'm sure some local area fans may come out to see this country brawl! 

So, who y'all got?! 

5 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

One of the longest tenured rivalries in the State of Texas. HD vs WH goes all the way back to the 1930's, when the WH school was called Saratoga. The Hull-Daisetta vs "West Hardin" series is almost 50 years old. These two small towns are about 6-7 miles apart, which as you can imagine, causes a heated rivalry for bragging rights. HD leads the last 48 contests with a 39-9 record. The stands will be packed with both these communities. Unfortunately, the hurricane ruined some SETX football seasons, I'm sure some local area fans may come out to see this country brawl! 

So, who y'all got?! 

Damn 39-9 ain't much of a rivalry. That sounds like the school you schedule for homecoming games. HD all the way

3 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Should be a good game I was just trying to stir the pot with my cuz HD 55 when I said 39-6. Both squads return several starters both offensively and defensively. This is two small towns version of mid county madness. Stands should be packed but I'll have to go with HD to win tonight. 

My cuz lol!