Png vs sterling prediction

Indianforever

IDk who will win this one but I would be interested to see if PNG can keep Calvin Hill under 200 yards rushing now that he's the lead back? Had the sickest run I've seen so far this year against PAM in their scrimmage where dang near everybody on the team touched him and he still broke a 40 yard TD. Wish he would've came to Crosby.

9 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

IDk who will win this one but I would be interested to see if PNG can keep Calvin Hill under 200 yards rushing now that he's the lead back? Had the sickest run I've seen so far this year against PAM in their scrimmage where dang near everybody on the team touched him and he still broke a 40 yard TD. Wish he would've came to Crosby.

he can have 200 yards rushing as long as he doesn't score lol

4 hours ago, Who-Knows? said:

Its gonna be closer then most are thinking.  Myself included.

I don't think it'll be a blowout at all. Sterling is going to have better athletes than PNG. I think Sterling will also have an advantage at the line of scrimmage and the way Hill looked against PAM's athletes I highly doubt they keep him from getting in the endzone multiple times, even if PNG stacks the box. The only issue I see is that Sterling doesn't throw it real well so IDK how they would fare if it got to be a shootout?