Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UTfanatic

Weekly LSU Games

33 posts in this topic

Much like the rest of us with Coach Mushmouth, the LSU fan probably needs a translation when you use big words pal.  

Depository - place where you can put or dump stuff.  

Carry on. 

UTfanatic likes this

Why does LSU pride itself on classless fans?

1) LSU is a decent school

2) BR is a decent town

3) most alumni that I know aren't 

Searching for possible answers

1) La tuition program invites some that really aren't suited for secondary education. 

2) The heavy drinking 

3) uneducated fanbased that would never be considered for Mensa. Even TH recognized this. 

4) fans are frustrated by great recruiting and still not beating their sec foes

5) all the All-Pro from LSU

TxHoops likes this

10 hours ago, team first said:

2-0 

i will post when up 21-0 over miss state Saturday night. Nothing like prime time

You will have a quiet night?

18 hours ago, team first said:

2-0 

i will post when up 21-0 over miss state Saturday night. Nothing like prime time

I agree.  Which is why UT-USC will blow that who gives a crap game's ratings away.  And that's a fact

13 hours ago, king said:

Team first, you going to the game at cowboys stadium next year?

I was there when we played Oregon. Would love to make it for this one, it will all just depend on work 

On 9/13/2017 at 11:53 PM, team first said:

2-0 

Awful quiet 

31 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Listened to Coach O's post game presser very carefully 

Put tv on closed captions, and could understand. 

racist1.gif

The talk is that they play soft. And now the SEC slate starts.  This team may have a losing record this year.  

1 hour ago, king said:

I don't see Ed making it the whole season

That will cost them $12 mil and the school is broke.  His agent needs a raise for getting a coach that’s never been successful a buyout like that.  

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

That will cost them $12 mil and the school is broke.  His agent needs a raise for getting a coach that’s never been successful a buyout like that.  

Notice absence of Team First, aka Sunflower

He has been busy gather the LSU boosters for the Coach O buyout funds

Where does does all that States money go?

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

That’s correct, Coach O will not be fired this year, but the AD who hired him and gave him a 12 million dollar buy out, that another matter 

2 hours ago, team first said:

That’s correct, Coach O will not be fired this year, but the AD who hired him and gave him a 12 million dollar buy out, that another matter 

They needed Coach O to feel like he was there first choice. 

Where does all of Louisiana’s money go?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Silsbee 39 Navasota 34/FINAL
      Just a few quick stats:                                                   Tigers           Rattlers Score:  Total                                 39                   34 First Downs:  Total                        25                   17 Rushing Attempts                          52                   20 Net Yards Rushing                       317                   49 Yards per Rush                             6.1                   2.5 Longest Rush                                38                    15 Rushing Touchdowns                     1                     0 Passing:  Net Yards                     202                  282 Passing:Comp-Att-Int             10 / 15 /  0        22 / 39 / 3 Yards per Completion                  20.2                 12.8 Longest Pass Completion             74                      42 Passing:  Touchdowns                   3                       4 Total Net Yards                            519                    331 Average Gain per Play                  7.7                    5.6 Fumbles:  Number/Lost               1 / 1                 1 / 1 All Penalties:Num-Yds                 9 - 80               6 - 55 Punts:  Num-Yds-Long             3 - 63 - 35       3 - 132 - 54 Yards per Punt                            21.0                   44.0 Kick Returns:Num-Yds-Long   1 - 75 - 75         1 - 97 - 97 Kickoff Returns:  Touchdowns        1                      1 Interceptions: Num-Yds-TDs     3 - 10 - 0           0 - 0 - 0 Fumble Rec:Num-Yds-TDs        1 - 0 - 0            1 - 0 - 0 Time of Possession:  Total           30:50              17:10 3rd Downs:  Num Conv / Num       2 / 10            4 / 11 3rd Down Conversion Per            20.0%            36.4% 4th Downs:  Number Conv / Num   0 / 2             1 / 2 4th Down Conversion Per               0.0%           50.0% Field Goals:  Made - Attempted     1 - 2              0 - 1 Longest Field Goal Made                39                  0 Extra Points:  Made - Attempted     4 - 4             4 - 4 Average Drive Start                       30.8               40.0 Red Zone Chances - Scores          4-2                 3-2 Red Zone Scores Breakdown TDs: 2, FGs: 0 TDs: 2, FGs: 0   Tigers Leaders PASSING Completions Attempts Yards Long TDs INTs Jacob Collins 10 15 202 74 3 0               RUSHING Rushes Yards Long TDs Yds/Rush   Chris Martin 21 122 16 0 5.8   Dralyn Taylor 17 151 38 1 8.9   Jacob Collins 7 19 14 0 2.7   Josh Buse' 4 13 7 0 3.3   RECEIVING Catches Thrown To Yards Long TDs Yds/Catch Tre Lowe 6 7 111 74 1 18.5 Kalon Barnes 3 4 78 40 2 26.0 Paxton Bryan 1 3 13 13 0 13.0 Team 0 1 0 0 0   Rattlers Leaders PASSING Completions Attempts Yards Long TDs INTs Jeb Malek 22 39 282 42 4 3               RUSHING Rushes Yards Long TDs Yds/Rush   Thomas Robinson 9 31 15 0 3   Jeb Malek 8 11 9 0 1   Tyrek Houston 1 4 4 0 4   RECEIVING Catches Thrown To Yards Long TDs Yds/Catch Ronnie Jackson 8 11 122 42 2 15.3 Ke'Eric Moore 5 7 51 15 0 10.2 Q. Moore 3 5 46 30 1 15.3
    • ALCS- Astros vs Yankees
      Better known as the kitchen sink mob.
    • Port Neches-Groves @ Beaumont Central
      Well here you go then. Alot are picking this to be a blowout. I will assure you it want.  From the start I picked PNG to win the District and I said a couple of weeks ago that they would beat PAM. They will struggle against central.  The strength of central defense is there secondary. Png wrs will see more man coverage then they have seen all year. And press coverage will bother them.and PAM showed wat not to do wen u get a lead.conserverative on both side of the ball.lets not bring up refs lol. But if png is able to run the ball on them.long nite jags. 28-21 either way. And it want surprise me if central won.
    • Lufkin 50 Beaumont West Brook 7/FINAL
      Thank goodness boy wonder didn’t start for WB. No telling how bad Lufkin would have won. 
    • ALCS- Astros vs Yankees
      Peacock gave up a HR to Judge and stayed in. McCullers gave up a HR to Judge while allowing just his second hit and was yanked. To me, that's what lost game four.  Let's go Astros!
  • Topics