Softball stuff for sale

Raider9900

I have the following items for sale.   Text me at 409-284-2879 if you want a photo.

• BRAND NEW WITH TAGS - Mizuno GMVP Utility 1250F1 Softball Glove.   Still in the plastic and never used.   This is my daughters favorite glove model, so I bought two for her to get through high school with, and her first one still is in great shape.  She's now a senior, so looking to sell this one at a reduced price for someone.  Very quick break-in on these gloves.  New this glove was $100, but I see on the internet they are selling for $75 now.   I'll sell this BRAND NEW glove for $60.
  • Softball wagon with CUSTOM WELDED BAT BAG RACK.  Will hold an entire teams bat bags.   I love this wagon, but it's time to continue on it's journey with someone else that can continue it's use.  It's been painted a few time to match team colors.   All that's needed is for you to spray paint it the colors you want.  We've mounted fans on this thing before, equipped it with port. generator, carried coolers, stereo systems, etc.   Comes equipped with clip board clips.  You want this if you are a select coach or parent looking to easily move things around the tournament.   The wagon alone new was $90.   Then we had a welder make the rack.   I'm selling this wagon for $50.  Again, you'll want it if you see it.
  • 15 Total Control balls (TCB 82).  10 of these balls are new, 5 are used, but in great condition.   These are the weighted balls you see girls use to warm up with at the tournaments.   Essential!   But they are expensive.  New these balls run $140.   I'm selling these for $70, and will throw in a ball bucket with padded seat in great condition for free ($15 value).
  • 2 dozen Jugs dimpled softball machine balls.  Most are new and only slightly used, and a handful are a little older.   All are in great to good condition.  New balls would cost $60.   I'm selling these for $30, and will throw in a ball bucket with padded seat in great condition for free ($15 value).

Just call or text me if interested in any of these great deals.   Again it's 409-284-2879.