Silsbee @ Newton

EaglesFootball

1 hour ago, GATA! said:

i can respect this to

I followed Newton closely after they beat Silsbee last year and seen them get progressively better.  But I've also seen this young Tiger team mature right before our eyes, and it'll be evident on the defensive side of the ball.  

Newton leads this game majority of the game.  Newton turns it over late and Tigers capitalize....

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I followed Newton closely after they beat Silsbee last year and seen them get progressively better.  But I've also seen this young Tiger team mature right before our eyes, and it'll be evident on the defensive side of the ball.  

Newton leads this game majority of the game.  Newton turns it over late and Tigers capitalize....

Newton goes up by two scores and Silsbee never closes the gap.  Newton 35 Silsbee 21

1 hour ago, JasperBulldogs_GivingL's said:

Newton Texas winning by 50, Calvin and Willie not here to save them this year!!!

where did that come from, neither team has had a real practice for at least a week until monday. I think they both will be rusty and out of shape. Endurance will be the key late and hope no injuries,,just a good clean game. JMO,

1 hour ago, jimmyw said:

where did that come from, neither team has had a real practice for at least a week until monday. I think they both will be rusty and out of shape. Endurance will be the key late and hope no injuries,,just a good clean game. JMO,

And I think it will be low scoring game.if Silsbee can play assignment football it will turn into a great contest. Gud luck to the both of them!!