Nederland at Dayton

bulldog81

12 hours ago, bronco pride said:

I'm not really worried about qb play. I'm more worried that Dayton hasn't been able to spell the word defense let alone play it since Stewart left. Once again last year Dayton was close to the bottom of our district defensively giving up a little over 32 pts a game. Hard to beat teams when you have to score over 30 to win every game. 

If Dayton gives up a lot of points in this one I would be kind of worried about district play. Ned has a running back that's close to Santee and a pretty good receiver #22. They have another solid receiver but no players on the level of Kimler, Seay or Hopkins of years past. Are they showing this one on Texan Live? 

24 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If Dayton gives up a lot of points in this one I would be kind of worried about district play. Ned has a running back that's close to Santee and a pretty good receiver #22. They have another solid receiver but no players on the level of Kimler, Seay or Hopkins of years past. Are they showing this one on Texan Live? 

Not sure if it will be shown on Texan Live but I will post updates. I'm hoping Dayton can get a win tomorrow night. This game is actually 1 of the 4 games I think Dayton has a chance on winning this year.

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Game day folks. Come on out tonight and support the Dayton Broncos at home while we take on the Nederland Bulldogs at 7 pm. It's exciting to be back to football action. As always Go Broncos and God Bless!!!!!!

Weather should be great and I'm really hoping the best for these young men.

So just my thoughts. 

If this game is a blowout for Dayton they might be back. 

If this game is a blowout for Nederland they might have reloaded. 

If this is a close game I fear it means both teams are lackluster this year. 

I have no prediction on how it will go but this is my thoughts on what the score will mean.