Gilmer Buckeyes at Liberty-Eylau Leopards Internet Broadcast TONIGHT!

BigBrother

8 minutes ago, lostaussie said:

If you can get it it is probably an entertaining listen. It's finally  halftime and LE is beating us 43-42. Ain't nobody stopped nobody. They way bigger than Gilmer and our defense needing some work is an understatement 

So is it great O or defensively they're both that bad ??

Gilmer is very good on offense. We may be making their offense look a little better than it is because we have played so bad on D. LE has some big, fast kids though so I certainly don't want to take anything away from them. I can see this baby being over around midnight. I don't want to complain though because I know a lot of teams would like to be on the field. 

20 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

Is Gilmer still all offense and no defense? I know that have always had a high power offense, but do they have any defense? I guess their mindset is still we just want to out score you.

Lol. Last night that was the mantra for sure........but I saw a few bright spot and we adjusted pretty well at the half. I think we will continue to improve on defense, but as I said, LE is certainly no slouch. They have athletes ALL over the field. 

As for the Buckeyes, hopefully we will continue to move kids around and figure it out. 

More importantly, hopefully some of y'all get dried out and get back to some normalcy. Really hate so many have it so bad right now. It's just a terrible situation for all. God Bless