Whites Don't Have a Monopoly on Hate

Hagar

On September 1, 2017 at 6:31 AM, Kountzer said:

This is the hidden content, please

I'll ad readily admit the links you posted are about white lunatics - idiots - whatever you want to call them.  The point of my post is, had a white man walked up and shot that many blacks in the back of the head,mother MSM would have labeled him a racist, which by all indications, would be true.  The original posted link (in case you didn't read it) has a black man doing that to 5 white men, and the media called him a serial killer, no mention of racism.  According to the FBI Behavioral Unit, serial killers "normally" restrict their killing to within their on race.  Gacy and Wayne Williams are two examples.

Many whites, myself included, are tired of the double standard, which readily shows an idiot white person as being racist, but gives idiot black people a pass.  And not directed at you, because I think you'll understand what I'm saying - If anyone out there thinks there's no such thing as a black racist, let me no how much money you'll bet me.  If enough for the severe beating I'll get, your on.  I think I could walk down Irving street in Beaumont on a Sat night about 9, and find more black racist than I want.

Racist, evil, serial killer whatever you want to call this guy I don't think he will be seeing life outside of prison bars for a long time, probably life.

I am tempted to say that I wouldn't walk down Irving street either at 9:00pm on a Saturday night.  The only problem is it has been so long since I lived in Beaumont, Silsbee and the greater golden triangle I don't remember where Irving street is.  I would have to drive into Beaumont then use gps to find it.

50 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Racist, evil, serial killer whatever you want to call this guy I don't think he will be seeing life outside of prison bars for a long time, probably life.

I am tempted to say that I wouldn't walk down Irving street either at 9:00pm on a Saturday night.  The only problem is it has been so long since I lived in Beaumont, Silsbee and the greater golden triangle I don't remember where Irving street is.  I would have to drive into Beaumont then use gps to find it.

The only thing you got out of Reb's post is Irving street?

FYI, Irving street is the main thoroughfare to Exxon/Mobil from Washington Blvd. It tees into Buford where the old Hotel Dieu hospital used to be. A black guy from Beaumont who doesn't know where Irving street is located. Will wonders never cease?

2 hours ago, baddog said:

The only thing you got out of Reb's post is Irving street?

FYI, Irving street is the main thoroughfare to Exxon/Mobil from Washington Blvd. It tees into Buford where the old Hotel Dieu hospital used to be. A black guy from Beaumont who doesn't know where Irving street is located. Will wonders never cease?

I figure I'd have my big behind kicked before I got past that convenience store lol.  Everyone loves to bring up 70 years ago when outside many east Tx towns there'd be a sign, N-word, don't let the sun set on you in this town".  Well, the blacks don't bother making a sign, but I still stand by my bet.  Only time I was ever suckered punch was in the early 70's at a Vidor vs Lincoln football game in Pt. Arthur.  Game almost over and walked between two buses and past 4 black guys.  Next thing I knew, I had my hands on my knees shaking my head.  Dude hit me in the temple, and I never saw him (my glasses were history).  Must have been a Wuss because I know if I'd sucker punched him in the temple, he'd been KO'ed.  Went back toward where they went ready to find them.  Get at end of buses and there were 50 blacks there.  I made a few choice comments at whoever hit me.  To one young fellows credit, he talked the crowd down, and I left.  My first proof that there were black racist.  Btw, there weren't any cops around.  In those days, when Lincoln came to Vidor, there were cops all over the place.  Two years later when we returned, I had a Buck hunting knife under my coat.  Know little about knife fighting, but if a bunch jumped on me again, I had plans to bury someone.

Thank goodness there were no problems.

I lived in Beaumont after i got out of high school for a year or so, over on magnolia, on the Northside.  I was working at the Eastex paper mill in Evadale.  I was making good money doing that, but I had one problem.  I didn't like shift work.  I have problems with insomnia.  If I sleep more than 4 or 5 hours in a night that's a good night.  Shift work had me all messed up.  To save face, being I didn't want to just up and quit that good paying job, I joined the military, the US Coast Guard.  

So, I have lived in Beaumont.  I think Irving street has a lot of night clubs, if you want to call them that.  I never was much of a night life person, so I didn't hang out over there.  

The way i see it there is good and bad.  Evil and not so evil, kinda good.  Racism is a subset of evil, getting algebraic with it.  Put it like this, if I  am out driving in a new, nice car and i stop someplace, maybe Irving st.  I get jumped, the guy, a fellow black person,  shoots me dead and takes my car.  Question is, was I dealing with evil or racism?  Maybe he was a little of both.  It really doesn't matter because I'm gone on to kingdom come.  

Maybe the police catch this guy.  By the laws of the land they judge him a criminal and put him in prison. Crime and criminality is another subset of evil.  

I'm no logic and philosophy expert, but I think somewhere in all that I made a point.  I was trying to anyway. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

I lived in Beaumont after i got out of high school for a year or so, over on magnolia, on the Northside.  I was working at the Eastex paper mill in Evadale.  I was making good money doing that, but I had one problem.  I didn't like shift work.  I have problems with insomnia.  If I sleep more than 4 or 5 hours in a night that's a good night.  Shift work had me all messed up.  To save face, being I didn't want to just up and quit that good paying job, I joined the military, the US Coast Guard.  

So, I have lived in Beaumont.  I think Irving street has a lot of night clubs, if you want to call them that.  I never was much of a night life person, so I didn't hang out over there.  

The way i see it there is good and bad.  Evil and not so evil, kinda good.  Racism is a subset of evil, getting algebraic with it.  Put it like this, if I  am out driving in a new, nice car and i stop someplace, maybe Irving st.  I get jumped, the guy, a fellow black person,  shoots me dead and takes my car.  Question is, was I dealing with evil or racism?  Maybe he was a little of both.  It really doesn't matter because I'm gone on to kingdom come.  

Maybe the police catch this guy.  By the laws of the land they judge him a criminal and put him in prison. Crime and criminality is another subset of evil.  

I'm no logic and philosophy expert, but I think somewhere in all that I made a point.  I was trying to anyway. 

I think I got it.  Racism is evil.  The guy who shot you is evil.  Most real racist are probably both.  If I walk by 5 white racist, wearing pink pants, a flower shirt, and a bow tie, my white rear is probably going to get stomped.  I remember a limerick from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away, that (sadly) seems appropriate.

God had a good plan in the beginning - But man spoiled his plan by sinning - We'd hope that the story - Would end in God's glory - But at present, the other sides winning.

PS:  I worked shift work for 4 years.  My mind couldn't stand me sleeping during the day.  When I was on graveyards, I probably averaged 4 hrs sleep a day.  By the time we got off nights, I was a zombie lol.  PTL, I got moved to a straight day job.