West Orange Stark vs Nederland

tennisbc

51 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

I hope we get to play this game, even if WOS gets to beat the snot out of us, like all the WOS fans are predicting, we need to see the speed. 

They're not ALL saying that. I expect Nederland to make a game out of this. Many games across Texas have already been called off. Let's hope the rain clears up enough to play this one. 

My thoughts.

W.O.S. is legit. Might take a few more weeks for everyone to see this. Team speed kills... PERIOD....

Nederland will make the playoff as the #4 seed. They are not what they used to be, however Monte will get them going by the end of the season. But Nederland always starts slow, and I expect nothing different.

W.O.S. wins this one by at least 3 Touchdowns......

I know you guys and also all of the other schools are disappointed that you won't get under way on time. But, at this point football has got to take a way back seat to the terrible problems facing all the cities to the South and Southeast. Football season will start soon enough. All you folks stay safe down there and take care.