Prayers for all of you in the Houston metro area.

prepballfan

We are thinking about you guys over there. I saw this morning where it is very bad. 5 Lost lives people stranded in attics, on rooftops, and in upstairs of homes. Saying a prayer for all of you in harm's way!!!! There were over 1000 rescues last night according to some of firefighter friends

1 hour ago, KPFan said:

A quick update for KW.  It was a good ol' butt kicking' and Harvey won. Big time flooding here.  Know this site is all about smack talking, but I honestly hope Dayton/CrosbyBH area is OK. Heard they got upwards of 45" of rain.  Stay safe y'all.

I think we're good for the most part in Crosby as long as the plant doesn't blow up. Just watching Lake Houston and the San Jacinto. I'm sure Dayton is upward of 50" right now though, I hope they're good out that way? 

*On a lighter note, I guess we're in between rain bands so it's very nice and quiet on the back patio right now but the storm just got a lot worse at my house. I am now officially out of Johnny Walker, smh.