Crosby at Nederland Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I guess EVERYTHING is shrouded in secrecy in Nederland.  Secret Spring games, basketball coach secret snitch sessions, secret exile of star QB's, just to name a few secrets...

I will say, you have a wonderful imagination, you should write books.. one thing that's been no secret, Nederlands record against Central this decade

5 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

I will say, you have a wonderful imagination, you should write books.. one thing that's been no secret, Nederlands record against Central this decade

Well, when you have the 3 stooges for 4 years and a coach that is only cabable to call jet sweeps every other play for the next 4 years, it's pretty damn easy to have a winning record against Central...

20 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Both teams got plenty of work tonight.can only build from this scrimmage.i believe Nederland coaching staff was very pleased with what they seen tonight.

Dats nice to hear. Just one question will they be up to the task at hand next week? ?  I truly am hoping soo.

9 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I'm not sure what to take out of that scrimmage.  Crosby never put the same defensive personnel on the field more than once, so who knows what the starting defense will look like.

Crosby is good, QB is a stud and the running back will have a big year.  Lots of tinkering by both teams, they both got good work in, and both teams left healthy.

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

I'm not sure what to take out of that scrimmage.  Crosby never put the same defensive personnel on the field more than once, so who knows what the starting defense will look like.

Typical of a football practice...coaches generally have different guys on the field throughout the whole practice 

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This is the hidden content, please

That Latolus kid could be special 

Happy for him. If they truly want to get him off to a gud start they probably would do better running him out the slot. Or moving him around. To match him up j.mo #15 for w.o is asking a bit much. Kid is a 3yr starter and probably go down as one of the best corners to ever play at w.o.

9 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Sorry Roschonsbigbro  but when yall come to the Dog Pound, the Indians will be brought back into their familiar way. It will read Barrow gets his first win against the Indians. You heard it here first.

Monte better do a better job on R.J than L.N. did. As of now R.J. is the LEGEND killer. Neauman is out, who is next?

1 hour ago, MAYFIELD said:

Sorry Roschonsbigbro  but when yall come to the Dog Pound, the Indians will be brought back into their familiar way. It will read Barrow gets his first win against the Indians. You heard it here first.

Luv it with y'all. But why can't they have it at a bigger stadium 

12 hours ago, dj said:

Happy for him. If they truly want to get him off to a gud start they probably would do better running him out the slot. Or moving him around. To match him up j.mo #15 for w.o is asking a bit much. Kid is a 3yr starter and probably go down as one of the best corners to ever play at w.o.

that says a lot!! I remember playing against a good one by the name Kevin Smith.....ring a bell?

2 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

Lol The only familiar way I know of is a PNG W. Nederland ushered in the first of three straight 200 + yard rushing games for #2. Please continue to do whatever you did before. It worked so well.  Plus unless the #1 RB and receiver gets hurt again, it should be a more diverse offense than MCM 2016.

4 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

that says a lot!! I remember playing against a good one by the name Kevin Smith.....ring a bell?

Yes!! Same year. So u  remember wen we went to png that year for a scrimmage and got our tails whipped lol ! But #15 is really gud.returning punts and his int's are up there.