Dayton at Friendswood Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

More disappointed in hometown Friendswood than Dayton.Long passes were more the recievers out muscling the DBs.No noticeable speed for a 6A team.You can see a difference in Dayton's offense but if they plan on running #22 like they did tonight,pray he stays healthy.I left with about 4 minutes left and #10 Nail ? & # 22 Santee ? were in on every offensive play.As always Dayton will hit you.The defensive line is small.Had one lineman go down,hope he is OK ! #21 put some pressure on the QB,but I could too if no one blocked me.Friendswood seem to straighten that out the second half.Dayton moved the ball when they went to a hurried up offense.Good Coaching Move ! Dayton's passing game needs to stretch the field,Nail definetly has the arm.I only remember one throw over 15 yards.

1 hour ago, Justafan72 said:

More disappointed in hometown Friendswood than Dayton.Long passes were more the recievers out muscling the DBs.No noticeable speed for a 6A team.You can see a difference in Dayton's offense but if they plan on running #22 like they did tonight,pray he stays healthy.I left with about 4 minutes left and #10 Nail ? & # 22 Santee ? were in on every offensive play.As always Dayton will hit you.The defensive line is small.Had one lineman go down,hope he is OK ! #21 put some pressure on the QB,but I could too if no one blocked me.Friendswood seem to straighten that out the second half.Dayton moved the ball when they went to a hurried up offense.Good Coaching Move ! Dayton's passing game needs to stretch the field,Nail definetly has the arm.I only remember one throw over 15 yards.

I saw #21 do more than pressure the qb.  I saw him blow up the counter 3 or 4 times and lay serious wood whenever he got the chance.  Is he a returning starter from last year?