Huffman Hargrave at Crosby/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

Not too many takeaways from Friday's scrimmage. Saw about what I expected to see. 

Main takeaway - QB, Jaiden Howard is the real deal. If he progresses over the next two years we could be watching a special player. 

Other than that I think we'll see a Cougar team that will grow and get better as they gain experience every week. I know almost all teams improve as the season goes on but I think we will see the Cougars grow by much more than the average during this season. 

7 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

Not too many takeaways from Friday's scrimmage. Saw about what I expected to see. 

Main takeaway - QB, Jaiden Howard is the real deal. If he progresses over the next two years we could be watching a special player. 

Other than that I think we'll see a Cougar team that will grow and get better as they gain experience every week. I know almost all teams improve as the season goes on but I think we will see the Cougars grow by much more than the average during this season. 

I was feeling the same sentiment, I just didn't say it because then you get the proverbial second round comment. I remember watching us in '15 during practices and scrimmages and there was just this sharpness that almost left you asking, "Where do they go from here?". Turns out that was exactly the case the first 11 games of the season. As long as Crosby can stay healthy I think you'll see vast improvements by the time we play KP. Like you said though, if Jaiden can stay on the same trajectory you might see something special. . . and I'm not talking next year.