Baytown Sterling at Port Arthur Memorial Scimmage/Post comments

WOSgrad

PAM looks good on both sides of the ball.  Def is A1.  Offense can and will be dynamic when they get clicking. Jones will be electric running the ball and he can throw it also.  His backup, Ladia, is a prototype QB.  Great arm and size, played well also.  Of course standout RB Hines did his thing, but two other RBs played very well also. Like really well, Martin and Dorsey.  Score would have been out of hand if a few catches for yes weren't dropped and a couple of tea over thrown.  Receiving core is young, I heard, but looked nice.  I saw 2 huge tight ends. 

41 minutes ago, songone said:

PAM looking damn good in those highlights. Nice RB's and QB looks athletic. Should be another good year for the Titans.

That's 2 different QBs in that video. Keitha Jones Jr is the starter.  The video didn't show his 2 highlight runs.  BIG TIME plays.  Michael Vick like. One of, if not the most athletic player in the area. 

40 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

I don't think they're allowed to wear those red jerseys unless they change the color of the numbers. There's some rule that says the numbers can't be the same color as the jersey for reading and number ID purposes I believe.

That's correct. Takes effect in the UIL this season. Teams will be charged a time out at the beginning of each half if they wear jerseys that have the same colored numbers as jersey is what I'm told. Thank goodness!