Trump a Racist?

baddog

44 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump has been in the public eye for years are there was never any mention of him being racist until he ran for President.

But he is a Republican, which according to the "enlightened", make him much more likely to be racist.

Obama has never been accused of not being born in the US either, before Trumps ignorance. Are accused of being  a muslim. I would not want to be accused of being A Trump.

22 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

A Black Senator calling for Trump Hobbs assasinated.   I'm sure the media will forget to report this....

This is the hidden content, please

But this is ok because the left "cares" more and is more "compassionate".  Since Trump would not condemn the white nationalists/neo Nazis immediately( before waiting for fact gathering) he is DEFINITELY a racist and is sympathetic to those two groups.    However , the refusal by Mr. Obama to call radical Islamic terrorism by its name for 8 years certainly does not imply any sympathy for those folks.

29 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

A Black Senator calling for Trump Hobbs assasinated.   I'm sure the media will forget to report this....

What say you big girl and tobie?  I'm sure y'all will get the hush mouth with this one.  I hope they arrest her and put her arse in jail.  Y'all constantly claim that obama received the worst treatment ever as president.  I do not recall any lawmaker wishing he were assassinated.  We'll just see how two-faced y'all are with this one.

26 minutes ago, 77 said:

none of those statues mattered has long has the black man was in the WH, wonder why?

Have been wondering the same thing.  Why, all of a sudden, are these statues harming anyone?  They have stood for decades without causing this crap.  Some people just have to have something to bi@#$ about.

On 8/17/2017 at 0:47 PM, BS Wildcats said:

What say you big girl and tobie?  I'm sure y'all will get the hush mouth with this one.  I hope they arrest her and put her arse in jail.  Y'all constantly claim that obama received the worst treatment ever as president.  I do not recall any lawmaker wishing he were assassinated.  We'll just see how two-faced y'all are with this one.

Their was no complaints when this guy did it. In fact he was invited to the white house.