WO-S vs PNG scrimmage

Hey I'll be counting on you guys to tell me how it goes when it's live. Don't think the radio will cover a scrimmage. Anywho, I'm excited to see how things have progressed or regressed for that matter in regards to O and D. 

On the other side I want to see how Chaka Watson leads this team. Rooting for the kid.

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Hey I'll be counting on you guys to tell me how it goes when it's live. Don't think the radio will cover a scrimmage. Anywho, I'm excited to see how things have progressed or regressed for that matter in regards to O and D. 

On the other side I want to see how Chaka Watson leads this team. Rooting for the kid.

I can't wait. Both teams will get alot Out OF it.

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I know of a team that plays both of these teams that probably needs to be in attendance...

Well Bmtsoulja 1 if ur talking Silsbee. I don't think they need to b .bc if u think abt it every year they have just as many athletes as w.o but the difference is conditioning! ! Especially recent years don't look at the score.they wore down when the coaching got conservative against both those teams. The outcome shouldn't never been the score that it ended up against both teams.

5 hours ago, dj said:

Well Bmtsoulja 1 if ur talking Silsbee. I don't think they need to b .bc if u think abt it every year they have just as many athletes as w.o but the difference is conditioning! ! Especially recent years don't look at the score.they wore down when the coaching got conservative against both those teams. The outcome shouldn't never been the score that it ended up against both teams.

Probably conditioning against WO-S, but not PN-G.  Last year, they were just bigger and better.  Was Silsbee's first game with the new coach and an extremely young defense...