Question for BG, Tobie, and affiliates

stevenash

16 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do you agree with the Big GIrl theory that all Republicans are not racist but all racists are Republicans?

No.  But in the present day, I would say the vast majority are.  I would wager you would be hard pressed to find a democrat supporter in the white supremacists in Charlottesville last week. Comversely, they were quite vocal in their support for Trump.  I think he did a fine job of proving why in his post-tragedy comments, especially yesterday.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

But don't take my word for it :rolleyes:

So I guess we can also call Barack Obama, and for any member of the Democratic party, a racist because he was supported by a man, Shaun King ( who said, "I have a real respect for President Obama. I voted for him twice, openly campaigned for him in 2008, and have been a tireless supporter of the good that he has done since he has been elected"), who said this:

"I continue to say that if America wanted to drastically reduce mass shootings by way of a human ban, white men must be banned first. Of course, I am against banning any group of people, but factually speaking, banning white men would drastically reduce mass shootings."

This is the hidden content, please

18 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

So I guess we can also call Barack Obama, and for any member of the Democratic party, a racist because he was supported by a man, Shaun King ( who said, "I have a real respect for President Obama. I voted for him twice, openly campaigned for him in 2008, and have been a tireless supporter of the good that he has done since he has been elected"), who said this:

"I continue to say that if America wanted to drastically reduce mass shootings by way of a human ban, white men must be banned first. Of course, I am against banning any group of people, but factually speaking, banning white men would drastically reduce mass shootings."

Since I guess you missed the point of this whole discussion (although there is a several posts to make it clear), I will attempt to make this response relevant:

I will concede that Mr. King supported President Obama :) 

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Since I guess you missed the point of this whole discussion (although there is a several posts to make it clear), I will attempt to make this response relevant:

I will concede that Mr. King supported President Obama :) 

And I concede that David Duke supports President Trump

No, I hit it right on the head.  You tried to brand the Republican Party on the basis of one idiot (who by the way, once ran for the DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).  I merely pointed out that by your same standard of party racism, the same could be said of Democrats.

But of course, it is different.  Simply because you say so.  After all, that is the credo of the Hypocratic, er, Democratic Party.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

No, I hit it right on the head.  You tried to brand the Republican Party on the basis of one idiot (who by the way, once ran for the DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES).  I merely pointed out that by your same standard of party racism, the same could be said of Democrats.

But of course, it is different.  Simply because you say so.  After all, that is the credo of the Hypocratic, er, Democratic Party.

Trump had klan at his rally's and in his cabinet now. Hell he is probably a member!

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump had klan at his rally's and in his cabinet now. Hell he is probably a member!

I'm sorry, Democratic Senator Byrd, one of Hillary Clinton's "mentors" never made it to a Trump rally nor is he a member of the Trump cabinet as he died in 2010.

If there are any others please, provide the Klan roster.

13 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

We were talking about who those idiots identify with.  So sorry - you missed it.  Apparently.  And nobody said it was different.  Except for maybe this one way argument you are having in your head - off topic. 

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

obama was a member of church whose "pastor" spewed racism from the pulpit.  So, drawing from your deductive reasoning, obama is just as racist as Trump.  By the way, who in Trump's cabinet is a Klan member, or is that some more of your spewing.

10 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

A non-responsive objection isn't available simply because you don't like the answer.

Nor is a claim of responsiveness just because you didn't bother to read several posts above the video.  Not to mention a lot of incorrect suppositions, some of which are directly contraverted by the same posts you apparently didn't bother to read....  

18 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Too funny.  Some of you guys are about to get banned.   Don't challenge big brother 

Nope, the site is much more interesting with you on it.

But the notion that racism is strictly the province of one party, and in this case, the party he or she is opposed to, is so faulty and easily refuted that it is actually becoming a bit boring....it is that easy:

But I'll retire for a while here, the true reason this site is up is starting and it is time to get cracking up there.

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You wouldn't fare any better with him.  If you can't read and comprehend the posts, can't help you. 

My reading comprehension is just fine.  You are not afraid that I don't understand, you're afraid that I understand all too well.

BUT to spell it out for you, someone asked if I thought more racists were republican.  I said certainly most republicans weren't (in direct contradiction of one of your premises of MY point).  Then I said that I would bet that most of the idiots who marched on Charlottesville WERE Trump supporters.  After which I posted a video of Duke (their keynote speaker to be at the event) saying THEY believed they were carrying out Trump's campaign promises or something to that effect. So your diatribe of how I was branding an entire party, along with some examples to the contrary that were a little less recent than last week (to say the least) was off point, off issue and otherwise irrelevant to the discussion.  Maybe that will save you some time...

7 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

My reading comprehension is just fine.  You are not afraid that I don't understand, you're afraid that I understand all too well.

See above.  I'm not afraid of anything of the sort.  I am positive on the other hand that you don't understand.  Again, I sincerely hope the above clears it up for you.  I'm afraid I have spent too much time on your edification. 

8 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

BUT to spell it out for you, someone asked if I thought more racists were republican.  I said certainly almost republicans weren't (in direct contradiction of one of your premises of MY point).  Then I said that I would bet that most of the idiots who marched on Charlottesville WERE Trump supporters.  After which I posted a video of Duke (their keynote speaker to be at the event) saying THEY believed they were carrying out Trump's campaign promises or something to that effect. So your diatribe of how I was branding an entire party, along with some examples to the contrary that were a little less recent than last week (to say the least) was off point, off issue an otherwise irrelevant to the discussion.  Maybe that will save you some time...

No need to explain what you said, I understood it when you said it...obviously, so did Grad.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No need to explain what you said, I understood it when you said it...obviously, so did Grad.

I am quite certain YOU did.  I'm not sure he did when he exclaimed that I attempted to "brand the Republican Party" on the basis of one idiot. I clearly said something to the contrary earlier and was equally clearly making a point about who those idiots support, not the Party supporting the idiots.  A simple reading of the posts leading up to the video would reveal this. 

And obviously both parties have plenty of idiots to go around...