Left & Right Clash in Virginia

Hagar

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Kap is being punished for protesting silently. Worse quarterbacks have been chosen by teams this year. If they have a need for him , ownership that is fair like the Rooney's would probably take him. hell, they took Vick and gave him a chance. 

Is that all you got from my post meant for Big Girl?

36 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Kap is being punished for protesting silently. Worse quarterbacks have been chosen by teams this year. If they have a need for him , ownership that is fair like the Rooney's would probably take him. hell, they took Vick and gave him a chance. 

He had the right to protest and the owners have every right not to hire him.  

Go try to protest while on the clock at your job which cost your company's tens of millions of dollars and let me know how that works out for you.  

53 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. They work for a totalitarian one-party state. ... Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government.

This definition does not apply to them.

Not in the context Antifa uses.  If Antifa thinks we have a fascist government, they need to study history.  Will you agree the Nazis in Germany prior to, and during WW-II were fascist?

If so, for your edification, do you know how they came to power?  They had gangs attacking opposing political parties, or anyone that didn't believe as they did.  What does Antifa do?  Exactly that.  While they're not literally fascist (to my knowledge), they're using the fascist playbook/tactics.  To deny that, is to deny history, kinda like tearing down statues.  Another parallel, since the Nazi's burned books.  They may not literally be fascist, but they walk the walk.

41 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Kap did protest, and that's his right.  But the owners have the same right not to want him.  Personally, I still blame the Commissioner, R. Goodell for not stopping it.  The next day, he should have nipped this in the bud.  He's responsible for the image of the NFL, and this has tarnished it in the eyes of most Americans.  

Anyone that advocates tearing down, or removing statues of Confederates, let me ask you, are there any statues you like?  Of anyone?  How about this one from a leftist group that was put up in Detroit?  Yep, Mr. Satanic himself in 9 feet of glory.  And y'all want to criticize Robert E. Lee?   Smh

post-109-0-02305800-1503389482.jpg

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Anyone that advocates tearing down, or removing statues of Confederates, let me ask you, are there any statues you like?  Of anyone?  How about this one from a leftist group that was put up in Detroit?  Yep, Mr. Satan himself in 9 feet of glory.  And y'all want to criticize Robert E. Lee?   Smh

This is the hidden content, please

Detroit, enough said