Left & Right Clash in Virginia

Hagar

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'll defend the Nazis. As I'm sure the other five will also. We are all card-carrying skinheads that want to torture, rape, brutalize then kill every Black, Jew, Mexican, Hispanic, Muslim, non-Christian in the world...including their pets. We think every non-White is a subhuman and unfit to walk in our shadows, and are deserving of death in the most unimaginably cruel fashion.

It doesn't matter what I or others write, that is what you will believe. It is frightfully easy to see from your posts. 

You are defending white supremists. What do you expect people to think?

7 hours ago, baddog said:

Can't list one country. What would be the answer....molotav cocktails and assassinating police officers? That's not embarrassing, that's despicable.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

Can't list one country. What would be the answer....molotav cocktails and assassinating police officers? That's not embarrassing, that's despicable.

This is the hidden content, please

Look and learn. :)

On August 14, 2017 at 0:07 PM, REBgp said:

I've hesitated to bring this up, mainly because it reeks of conspiracy theory, but here goes.  Virtually all these politically/racially motivated attacks where the police do not intervene, have occurred in cities with Dem Mayors and States with Dem Govenors.  Repeatedly in California.  My question is why?  Only thing that comes to mind, it was primarily white republicans being attacked, so let it happen.  If you disagree please let me know why, because I hate to think it's got to that point.  I would like to be wrong.

If it's not, "it's white Repubs let it happen" (which as I said, I don't want to believe), there's another scenario, even more distressing.  Could this be some Machiavellian scheme for some nefarious plot?  Right up there with the grassy knoll, but I'm trying to understand.  

I would appreciate for someone, conservative or liberal, to please give me another explanation.  

My assertion that physical attacks upon white republicans, where there was no police intervention, that predominantly happened in cities & states under Democratic control, was because, it was just white republicans, so let it happen, has not been refuted by anyone.  Thanks to watching to much TV, I've concluded that this scenario matches Occam's Razor (the simplest answer is most always correct).  

As I said in my original post, I hate to think it's come to this, but evidently it has.

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

Look and learn. :)

I got the money for a one way ticket of your choice. Heck, I'll hock something if I have to. You won't go. You have it to good here. Your list of blacks who were killed.... Most were killed by police doing their job. What a torch to carry, but then you have to carry something

I'm really not sure which is scarier for me in this video; the evil hatred or the absolute ignorance which breeds it.  Brings me back to something I always find amusing on this board.  Many of you seem to lay blame on the higher education system for creating "liberals."  I would say that the more educated tend to be more liberal.  Because with knowledge comes enlightenment my friends :D 

I will now look forward to some predictable responses from some predictable posters :D 

10 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I'm really not sure which is scarier for me in this video; the evil hatred or the absolute ignorance which breeds it.  Brings me back to something I always find amusing on this board.  Many of you seem to lay blame on the higher education system for creating "liberals."  I would say that the more educated tend to be more liberal.  Because with knowledge comes enlightenment my friends :D 

I will now look forward to some predictable responses from some predictable posters :D 

Because with indoctrination comes enlightenment my friends.

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Because with indoctrination comes enlightenment my friends.

Exhibit A.  Just as scripted ;) 

And speaking of indoctrination, a little too much of a cable news station might make one actually believe that the best and the brightest have been indoctrinated as opposed to one's self ;) 

25 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

They sound like Muslim jihadists. And we all know it is absolutely forbidden to equate those extremists with real Muslims. Why is there no crossover equivalency with that line of thinking?

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Please enlightened us as to what you find delusional. And don't forget to include some of Big Girls and new tobies posts. In fact, that's probably your only material.

Specifically, I was referencing the post that was quoted about the Nazis, KKK, etc being on the left.  I know good and well you see the delusion in that premise, Englebert.  You don't even have to publicly acknowledge it.  But I know you know.  

19 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

And to see what actual indoctrination looks like, that video is a very good example...

You don't have to go to the video...we have examples on this board (but from the other side). I'm curious as to who you think is indoctrinating the people on the video. Do you think they are rabid Fox News viewers? Or maybe rabid MSNBC viewers? Do you fault the educational system (K-12, College, College Graduate School)? Do you fault Trump or Obama? And what percentage of people do you think on the Right are indoctrinated versus the the percentage of people on the Left that are indoctrinated?

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Specifically, I was referencing the post that was quoted about the Nazis, KKK, etc being on the left.  I know good and well you see the delusion in that premise, Englebert.  You don't even have to publicly acknowledge it.  But I know you know.  

I think they align with the Left point of view way more than they align with the Right point of view...both want total control. But they differ extremely on who should be the elitists/favored. And I think that was what the post was alluding to. I actually have no idea what the economic values are of the Nazis, KKK, etc (small vs big government).